Chapter 20

Gabby

I know Austin told me everything he did and what y'all did when you. Sorry to hear and out Jon's ex. Man he must of worked her good if she's trying to get him back. She gave me a  drop dead look. I looked at her and said sorry I didn't mean that.

She just closed her eyes. I'm sorry I meant nothing by it. Please forgive me. Jennifer my so sorry babe. Next tome I see Jon I'm gonna tell him to tear your ass up so you can't walk rite for a week.

Jennifer laughed and then slapped my arm saying "I dare you cause I'll tell Austin to make sure you don't walk rite for a whole two months". Go ahead I say cause I'll make your ass carry me around. Damn I miss this with you and Morgan.

I told Austin how sorry I was about everything but he try to tell me it was ok and he forgives me. I told him it wasn't ok. I don't forgive myself for all the wrongs I did with Austin. I really do love him Jennifer. He makes my world better then it has been since we've been apart.

I'm sorry that I missed Morgan's baby shower. I hope she understands that I'm sorry.

Jennifer

Gabby she forgives you because I forgive you. We learn from our mistakes. You learned rite. She just nods her head up and down. Girl we love you and never stopped. But Morgan is married and has twins that will be born in about a month or two.

She is going to need us to help her out. She wants to finish high school. She says she is going to walk across that stage with you to prove to her kids and every one else that she did it and made it through.

Gabby says "I'm glad to hear she is going to kick the worlds ass and shove her graduating in every ones faces. I can't wait to see what she does".

Cayden bought her a house you know so now they are living togwther. Gabby said "that's good, Austin wants him and I to live together".

Don't y'all want to? Jon wants us to live together but I told him he has to wait until high school is over.

Gabby said "that's smart I should do that for auatin. What do you think?

It's up to you but you and Austin have been together on and off. I don't think there is any thing you need to worry about. I think you and Austin would be fine living together.

I can tell she is thinking it over. She picks her phone up and starts texting some one. Then before you know it her phone dingings. She looks at it and has the biggest smile on her face.

Gabby said "I told Austin I'd love to move in with him. He said he wants to take me out to dinner tonight to celebrate our great beginning together. I love this man more then life. I want a family life with him".

2 months later

We're all at the hospital waiting for Morgan to have her twins. While waiting we talk and watch tv. An hour later Cayden comes out and tells us he is a proud dad of a boy and a girl baby. He has us following him to Morgan's room. We congratulated the new parents.

Abby Ella Reid was born May 16, 2:45 pm, weighing 5 pounds, 7 inches long. Adam Harris Reid was born May 16, 2:46 pm, weighing 5 pounds, 7 inches long.

I took there first family picture. We hung a little while to chat with Cayden and Morgan. Damn I'm so happy for them all. Three days later they let Morgan go home with her new babies.

A year later

It's time for us to celebrate Abby and Adam's birthday party.  The party started at 5 and it was over at 6. The babies have to be in bed at 7 every night for there bed time. Once the party is over we help clean up and then head home.

As we were leaving my mom came to pick up Misty. After my sister left, Jon told me he has something to show me but its a surprise. All I could say was ok lead the way. We walked to where we needed to go. Once there Jon tells me to open my eyes.

To my surprise I'm standing in front of a house that is right next door to Morgan's house. Jon tells me that he brought this house for me and him to live in. I bought this house for us to move into next month after we graduate high school,what do you think?

I look at Jon and cry happy tears. O hug him to death and tell him how much I love it. He handed me the keys so we could take a look around and that's what we did.

The house has three bed rooms, two bathrooms, a lovely dinning room, a nice size kitchen to cook in, a great living room. Its has a front porch and a nice back porch that leads to a nice size back yard. It has a two car garage.

I look at Jon and tell him that we are getting a dog for our new home. All he could do was smile and kiss my lips. Jon tells me that we can have any thing that I want in the house. He then tells me we have a month to get things moved in and bought for the house so when we need to we can move rite on.

I'm thinking about telling him let's move in before we graduate. Fuck it, Jon I think we should move in as soon as possible. I can't wait until graduation. Jon looks at me and says "are you serious babe, cause there is nothing more then I want but to life with you and spend the rest of our lives together in this house and start our own family. What do you think?"

I jump up and down and tell him its every thing I dream of. Then I kiss him passionately.