Chapter 19

Jon backed us up into the room and closed the door. Once he closed the door I jumped up in his arms and continued kissing. He walked us over to the bed. Then dropped me on the bed. We laughed then he crawled up my body to kiss me again and again.

Then he took my shirt off and I took and I pulled his up over his head. He stopped kissing me long enough to get me fully naked. Then I pulled his pants and boxers down. Before you knew it we were naked. I pulled him down on top of me. He started kissing me down to my breast.

He suck on my nipples before he would continued down to my belly button. Then he kissed me down to my thighs. He kissed my right thigh then my left thigh and then he started to lick up my pussy. I tell him not to stop cause it feels to damn good.

I start to pull his hair but not to hard just enough to make him moan on my pussy. I start saying O yea fuck yea, keep going don't stop, right there, right there. I start to ride his tongue. OMG that feels so good O yea. I'm coming babe don't stop please don't stop. After I come, he still licking me up to make sure he didn't miss anything.

After he came back up and started kissing me again. I can taste myself on his tongue. I flip us over and start to kiss down his chest, to his nipples, and all the way down to my friend. I kiss both sides of his thighs. When I got to the tip of his cock he was laying down.

I licked the tip like I would a lollipop. Then I started to make my way down to the rest of his cock. As I was going down farther on him. He grabbed my hair. I start to play with his balls while I go up and down.

Then he stopped me and told to get over his body and while I was sucking him off he was eatting me out again. We were both moaning and grinding into each mouths. I had to get my breathe so I stopped.

He was still in my pussy tongue deep. I sat all the way up until I was sitting on his face. I started grinding into his face when one of his hands came around and he started to play with my pussy some more while he was still tasting me.

I came two times then. I got back to work to get Jon off. He moaned and started fucking my mouth and then he came twice. Once I finished he started kissing me again. He told me to ride him. So I got on and started to ride the shit out of his cock. We started to moan, he played with me breast.

He sucked on my nipples. He grabbed my hips and started to grind into me hard while I rode his cock like I never been on one before. Then we changed positions to doggie style.

He had me angle a certain way and started pounding into me and the way he was moving. He started to hit my g-spot. I started screaming when he hit it. Then he changed our position again.

He was on top and my knees pushed up to my ears. He started moving again and hitting my spot again. All I could do was moan and pull him closer to me. He was sucking on my neck and gave me a few hickeys on my breast and a few on my neck.

Three hours later we were laying there cuddling until we fell asleep in each others arms.

The next morning I woke up to a note on my pillow saying "I'm up stairs eatting breakfast. Get dressed rand come up here after your shower. Gabby left an outfit for you on the deck in the room. Love Jon XOXOXOXO💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋".

I got up and walked into the bathroom to take a nice hot steamy shower. 10 minutes later Jon came down stairs to see if I was awake or not. Once I came out of the bathroom he gave me a long passionate kiss. He hugged me and I hugged back.

He said "breakfast is ready come up and eat". We left the room and headed up stairs. We walk on the kitchen, what smells so damn good in here. I see Gabby and Austin making breakfast together.

Gabby said "were making breakfast. Get a plate so you can eat and we can hang today. Austin has to work so he'll be gone all day until he comes back tonight". She leaned over to kiss Austin on the lips.

So after breakfast Austin left and Jon left to take Misty home and then head off to work. Gabby asked "so how well did you sleep last night. From what I heard you slept pretty damn good".

Yea, I slept like a baby. Please tell me you didn't hear all of that. She looks at me and started to laugh at me. My face turned so red and I put my head in my hands.

I can't believe you hard all that. Gabby said "well girl you have a loud mouth and he must of worked you rite since you were so loud. Did his cock break off in you?"

Are you kinding me no his cock didn't break off in me. But girl he is a man that knows what he wants and knows how to please this girl rite right. There are times that I don't want him to stop. But I know that I rode the shit out of his tongue and face last night.

Enough about me and my sexy man. Lets talk about you and Austin. I'm happy to see him smiling again. He loves you so much. He dated a girl but she never made him happy the way you do.