This Can't Be

Jennifer's POV

Luckily the day we found out Victoria was pregnant was a Friday, so we were able to take her to the doctor quickly like Paige instructed. I could feel Paige's guilt through the phone, she probably felt bad she couldn't be here with us. I mean it is pretty hard having a 17 almost 18 year old bestie pregnant. I was so calling Carter after this appointment. He is literally such a jerk. I should not have even thought for a second he of all people could change.

"Okay we have the results" The doctor said coming into the room snapping me out of my thoughts.

"AND!" Victoria said eagerly. As much as she did not want to be a teen mom she accepted the fact and got over it.

"Victoria you are three months pregnant with a healthy baby girl" The doctor read off the file.

"HOLY SHAT YOUR 1/3 THROUGH THE PRENANCY" Anushri yelled at her. Victoria looked down at her small bump. I saw a tear fall down her cheek.

"Aw Victoria it is okay we will help you get through this" I said hugging her.

"I am not worried about that, I am worried about how Nash will take it" She said worrying.

"If he doesn't accept the baby that he made well then forget him and find yourself another guy" Ani said as if it were that easy.

"WELL IT IS NOT THAT EASY YOU KNOW" Victoria yelled and then sobbed into my shoulder.

"Mood Swings" I mouthed over Victoria's shoulder to Ani.

"Well you girl are good to go your next appointment is next month okay?" The doctor waited for us to reply.

"Okay" We replied and left the building. We got in our SUV and drove back to our dorm. As soon as we got inside I scavaged the floor for my phone and as soon as I found it I called Carter. I was so mad at him right now. After two rings he answered.

"Hello?" He greeted more as a question.

"YOU LITTLE RETARDS HAVEN'T CALLED ME IN THREE FUCKING MONTH I THOUGHT YOU GUYS LIKE ME WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED! I HATE YOU GUYS." I stopped myself from saying anymore.

"Oh yeah hi Jen" Carter said. THAT ALL HE HAD TO SAY.

"Look your girlfriend has been waiting for a stupid phone call from you and guess what she hasn't recieved one" I said angrily into the phone.

"Yeah about her, um yeah I found someone else" Carter said sorrily through the phone. Hold up what did he just say.

"You are so kidding me right?" I said laughing.

"No" He said sternly into the phone.

"WELL THAN YOU KNOW WHAT ANI DOES NOT NEED YOU IN HER LIFE DON'T EVER DARE TO  CALL ME EVER AGAIN" I said and before he could reply I hung up. I looked in the corner to see Ani crying. I guess she heard me.

"Aw Ani don't cry it is my jerk of a brothers fault not yours" I said to her.

"I can't deal with him or the hate" She said softly and showed me her arms. They were scars everywhere. Why hadn't I noticed this before?

"Ani" I said faintly.

"I'm so sorry Jen" She said.

A/N Small chapter cuz me have not time for a long one.