Reality

Jen's POV

I woke up in my hotel room confused and worried. First off confused because what the heck happend yesterday and worried because where was Sammy? I looked around my bedroom that I shared with him and Ani. I walked over to my mini kitchen and saw nothing. I walked over to my bathroom..nothing. I went back to my bed a plopped myself on it. Where could that cutie be? I quickly looked over at my bedstand to see a slip of paper. OOO maybe its a cute note. Curiously I opened it and read off the note.

Dear Jen,

Goodmorning pretty girl. I hope you see this letter it is very crucial to us. Okay so for starters yes I left the cruise. I couldn't stand seeing you not be mine. So Jen I know you are happier with Matt then me. I know that and I love you so much I would break up with you so you can be happy. Please forgive me I will always love you. I will never forget you.

Forever and Always,

Sammy

Your lying. No this is not real. It's all a dream yes a dream. I am going to wake up and everything will be alright. I quickly pinched myself to see if this was a dream, but no this is reality Sammy is....Gone (see the reference). Knowing everyone was out enjoying the pool I fell to the floor and screamed and cried my eyes out.

"SAMMY" I yelled.

"WHERE ARE YOU I NEED YOU" I cried out. Immediately I heard someone running. Figuring it was Sammy I put on a smile, but when they opened the door it was just Matt.

"Jen are you okay?" he asked coming next to me.

"No" I said truthfully. He took me into his strong arms and cuddle me.To be honest I really missed this. I missed him, but he probably didn't miss me. I mean he moved on.

"Jen what's wrong?" he asked me.

"Sammy left me" I said and cried once again into his chest.

"Hey-Matt?" his girlfriend Kaylyn came into my room.

"What's going on?" she asked confused.

"You can go" I said to him.

"But will you be okay?" he asked.

"Just go" I said getting off of him.

"Actually I wanted to talk to you Jen" Kaylyn said.

"Oh okay then" I said patting the seat next to me and wiping of some extra tears.

"Okay so Jen" kaylyn said as soon as Matt left.

"I really don't have feelings for matt..." she trailed off. Wait what???!

A/N

SHORT UPDATE CUZ I GOT GO GET SOME BLOOD TESTED EW YEAH WELL QOTD: are you guys my cupcakes?

COTD:first ten comments I will message you with a cute paragraph and you'll all be my featured cupcakes ily.