Oh its you again

Anabel's POV

"Hey Anabel" Shawn responded smirking. If I could I would kiss the life out of him.

"How are you?" I asked awkwardly. Great way to start a conversation Anabel.

"I could be better, how is your life going with us wild animals?" He joked around. Okay so he feels comfortable around me, good signs.

"I guess its going great, but I wouldn't call you guys wild animals" I responded.

"I would" He said trailing off.

"I guess I should probably get back to the girls" I said, I totally fail at guys.

As I walked away Shawn grabbed my arm "You know I heard what you said about me right?" He told me.

"Yeah I figured that out" I blurt out.

"You are just cool with it" He said and I recalled what I just did. Way to make things awkward Anabel!

"I guess I knew this would happen sooner or later so whatever" I said turning away.

"I just wanted to say your pretty and all, but I can't" he said which broke my heart in two.

"It's okay I know I'm not good enough for anyone" I said standing straight and tall.

"No it is not that Ana-" His phone rang before he could finish. I looked and it was a facetime call from a really pretty girl.

"Hey Beth" He said into the screen.

"Hey babe" Oh so thats why he can't date me he has a girlfriend. That makes sense now!

"FOOODDDDD"Carter said running to the fridge at the front of the trailer, accidently pushing me onto Shawn. To just my luck my lips landed on his, right infront of his girlfriend. Quickly I parted and blushed.

"Shawn are you cheating on me?" She asked. I looked at Shawn to see him with a starstruck face. Did I do that to him? I snapped my fingers infront of his face.

"B-Beth um no I am not cheating on you" He snapped back to reality.

"Lies you are telling me, I can't believe you we are over" She said angrily.

"Whatever slut" Shawn said and hung up.

"Did-" Shawn cut me off.

"She is 15 and she's already slept with 7 guys please" He said.

"I'm 16 and I haven't even had my first kiss" I said looking down.

"Wait so that was sort of your first kiss" Shawn said.

"Yeah" I blushed.

"Can you have a make up for a first kiss?" Shawn asked.

"I guess" I thought on the subject, but Shawn just pushed me against the trailer walls and kissed me.

"How was that for a first kiss?" Shawn smirked.

"Not bad" I said leaving his grip to be a tease.

"I'll get you babe" Shawn called after me. He called me babe, SCORE!

Jennifer's POV

*Dream*

"Hey Jen" Little me again said.

"What do you want?" I spat.

"Just wanted to give you a little insight on your future" She said.

"NONO I don't want to see what awaits me" I said shielding myself. Quickly the scenery changed and it was pitch black.

"What?Where is my future?" I questioned her.

"You don't have one" Little me said creepily.

"You see you may or may not endure a serious injury that may cause you to leave this world" She added.

"What about Sammy and I?" I asked confused.

"I am not saying its going to happen, just be careful Jen please" She warned me.

"Wait answer me" I called after the fading figure.

"Goodbye I will see you later" She faded.

"NO Tell me"

*Dream over*

"Tell me" I mumbled.

"Jen jen get up" Sammy shook me.

"What, whats wrong?" I said worrily.

"Nothing its just were at the ship" Sammy said calming me.

"Oh okay" I said relieved.

"Whats wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing" I said getting up and fixing my hair.

"Come on" He said surprisingly picking me up bridal style.

Paige's POV

As we left the trailer to enter the ship Cameron grabbed my hand.

"Why so protective?" I asked him.

"I can't lose you again" He looked at me sincerely.

"Thank you" I said looking down.

"Why?" He asked.

"For all you've done for me" I said, but quickly added "You saved me from a cheater, you loved me, you saved me, you stood by my side, you didn't forget me, you picked me up, and most of all you actually care for me"I emphasized the last part.

"Paige I never knew I did all that for you" He told me.

"Well you did" I said and he stopped to kiss me.

"I could never get tired of your kisses" I said to him.

"Me neither Paige" He said side hugging me.

"I love you" I looked up at him.

"Paige I love you does not describe my feelings enough" He said which made me feel so special. I love this boy.

"PASSENGERS PLEASE BOARD" The cruise ship sailor called. Bon Voyage?I guess.

A/N

Don't judge it sucks I know I know but I just got back from vacay and I am tired but I missed you guys so here. I LOVE YOU MY BABY CUPCAKES!!!!!! And I need you all to know thank you so much for all these reads I seriously am so thankful and too thanks for having my back ily cupcakes

BYEEEEEE