Partay!

A/n Please read the authors note below!

Victoria's POV

"Okay guys so we all know the rule you have to be 17 or 18 to get into THIS club so are any of you below that age?" I asked the girls.

"I'm 16" Anabel said.

"And I just turned it a few weeks ago" She added.

"Um Paige do you how to make those fake I.D.'s still" I hoped

"Yeah lemme go in your car to get one of them I have one for each of you in my purse" she said running of.

"I'm doing something illegal?" she asked.

"With us you'll be doing more things like this" Ani cut in.

"Here you go" Paige said handing Anabel the plastic card.

"NOW LETS PARTAY!" I yelled.

*5 hours later*

Paige's POV

"Okay well that was fun" I said as we came out the club.

"It wasn't that bad for a club" Anabel exclaimed happily.

"I can't believe they didn't catch you" Jen chuckled.

"Well I do good jobs not sloppy ones" I said in a duh tone.

"So now what?" Ani asked Victoria.

"Want to go eat breakfast anyone?" Victoria said.

"Eh what the heck its already 2 in the morning"  Jen agreed.

"Whatever" Everyone agreed.

"LETS GO TO IHOP I WILL DRIVE" I said hyped up because the boys had a little plan in store.

"I guess Ihop it is" Jess said. I took out my phone and texted Cameron to tell him I was heading over to IHOP.

*Text Convo*

C:Are you here yet?

P: No we just got in the car

C: Oh lol well we are waiting here remember the plan okay babe

P: Of I remember the plan I can't mess this up for him, so to be clear make her order pancakes got this

C:Yes and  I know you can't mess this up because if you do I will literally kill you haha JK

P: next time you mess up something I will kill you too gotta drive love you babe

C: See ya babe

*Text convo over*

"TURN UP TO THIS SONG" The girl were saying as I entered the car. The song currently playing was Selfie. This is torture.

"NOPE NOT DEALING WITH THIS RATCHET SONG" I yelled throughout the car and quickly changed the station to bluetooth. I had the power haha.

"Here ya go Anabel" I said handing her my phone. She quickly went into the music library and found Austin Mahone. She quickly fangirled and played the song Banga Banga.

"YASSS" All the girls yelled as I drived. Seriously I feel like I am the oldest sometimes. Soon after three hundred songs I felt, we got to IHOP.

"Come on guys" I yelled opening the doors for them.

"Oo for once we don't have to wait a big line" Jess said as we entered the resturant. We approached the front desk.

"Yes how may I help you?" The lady asked us.

"Table for um.." I looked behind me to count the girl. Anushri,Jen,Victoria,Me,Anabel,Jess,and Miranda.

"Seven" I said after counting.

"Follow me" She said and guided us to a table fit for ten.

"Wait before you leave may we place our order now" I grabbed the lady's arm before she could leave.

"Sure why not?" She said more so of a question.

"We all want pancakes and strawberry smoothies" Jen said since she too knew the plan.

"I have got to go use the bathroom" Anabel said winking at me before she left to really tell the lady about the surprise.

"Well than" Jess trailed off.

"I guess we should socialize?" I questioned Jess and Miranda.

"Sure so Paige you and Cam huh?" Jess asked.

"We are still together yes if thats what you want to know" I said in a duh sort of tone.

"So why are you two here for the week?" I asked them.

"Its summer vacation so I decided to spend it with you guys" Miranda said.

"Holy its June already" I said surprised.

"Yep crazy right" Jess said.

"It feels like yesterday I got into a car accident" I said looking at Miranda and Jess' confused faces.

"It is a long story" I said to them.

"IMMMM BACKKKKKKK" Anabel said rushing into the chairs.

"Its about time" Ani said.

"You better not be pregnant missy" Victoria said to her.

"I don't even have a boyfriend or for that fact I've never had one" She said putting her hands up.

"Aww you've never had a boyfriend" I said to her.

"I'm waiting for a guy like Austin Mahone or Shawn Mendes to show up at my front door an-" She shut up quickly remembering the guys could hear her. 'Shit' I heard her mumble.

"WE GOT PANCAKES GUYS" The waitress lady came over to us serving each of us a plate of pancakes. I was so ready to eat, but I had to wait for the plan. What the heck I'll just eat.

"OMG" I heard one of the girls gasp and the rest follow along. I smirked knowing the plan worked.

A/N leaving you at a cliffhanger cuz I CAN HAHA SUCKERS JK IM updating in a bit no worries my cupcakes.

NOW AS FOR YOU GUYS TO BE IN THE BOOK

The Jack J entries had some issues cuz ALLL OF YOU CRASHED MY PHONE WITH DMS AND KIK holy I didn't think you guys would do that and also I'm having a re-contest? I guess thats a word whatever. Answer these two questions

1)What is my favorite store in the mall? (hint:I HATE GIRLY STUFF AND DRESSES)

a:Spencer's

b:Vans

c:Forever 21

d:Aeropostale

2) Who is my favorite artist of all time?

a:Cody Simpson

b:Justin Bieber

c: Austin Mahone

d:All of the above

FOR THE HAYES THING okay I made a mistake because all of you got the question right but you all missed one thing and it wasn't fair I just chose a random person so just answer this question

What are the middle names of all the 9 boys in order from youngest to oldest? FIRST TO COMMENT CUPCAKES AND IF YOU MAKE A MISTAKE YOU ARE OUUTTT

Winner for aaron was Kay_Mendes luv your stories

and For Jacob Nicolle luv ya

BYE FOR NOW