Come on

Paige's POV

Shoot. What do I do? I mean if I run he will follow me. If I don't run I won't get over him. You know what forget this I'm out.

"I QUIT" I yelled out running out the doors.

"Paige wait" I heard Cameron's sweet voice yell after me, but by that time I was already in my car. Looks like I need to escape once again. Shit were can I go. Maybe I can go live with Jen I mean she has extra space right? Probably not. Wait I have Josh's number. I pulled out my phone and dialed Josh Hutcherson's phone number.

(J=josh P=Paige)

J: Hey Paige

P: I HAVE NO TIME FOR GREETINGS

J= Paige chill

P=Whatever anyways I need a place to live and I was wondering if I could maybe stay with you for awhile?

J=Sure your welcome here anytime just remember you won't be near your friends here in Cali

P=I don't care I GOTTA PACK SO BYE

J= bye

I hung up on him and by that time I arrived at my small apartment. I burst open my door and got out my luggage to start packing. Why can't life be easier? All I want is Cameron out of my life. Or do I really?

Cameron's POV

I saw her, but she got out of my grasp. I love her so much yet I don't think she loves me back.

"Wait Paige" I yelled faintly as she got into her car. I was too late. Why can't I let her go? This is not a normal love Paige has left me heartbroken for months and I don't know she just has this effect on me. I would do anything just to have her back.

"Forget this I am finding another lawyer" I said running out of the parking lot where 8 curious boys were waiting for me.

"So did you get her back?" Nash asked me. I nodded my head no. If you haven't figured this out yet I found out where Paige worked and I pretended to need help and then yeah.

"Well that was a waste of time" Jack J said.

"at least the flight to Cali will be better" Jack G said highfiving Taylor. At least their love lives are good. Man I miss Paige.

*1 week later*

Jennifer's POV

This week has literally been AWFUL. First I find out my friend has been preggers for like three months then I find out my other friend has been self harming herself because of my brother. ITS ALL BEEN TO HECTIC! Besides Ani got better, but she has to be in rehab for a while so they can get her habits out. Then Victoria got an apartment by herself so she and her baby can live in peace and I am just alone. Well atleast until next month when I go on tour, with the one and only KATY PERRY! I have no idea whether to accept it or not since my best friends are going through really tough times.

*SHE'S CONFIDENT* My phone bursted out in my dorm. Without acknowledging the caller I picked it up.

"Jen I'm sorry" was the first thing I heard when I picked up the phone. It was Carter. Jerk.

"SORRY DOES NOT HELP THIS, YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS IN REHAB BECAUSE OF YOU AND VICTORIA HAS HAD THREE MENTAL BREAKDOWNS BECAUSE OF YOU PSYCHOS AND YOU. YOU HURT ME DEEPLY HOW COULD YOU JUST FORGET ME I AM YOUR BLOOD AND AND I JUST WANT A NORMAL BROTHER" I yelled letting my tears out.

"Don't worry everything will be alright" Carter said and I just noticed he wasn't on the phone anymore he was right behind me. As much as I wanted to punch him and turned around and went to hug him, but he wasn't real. What? Was I going insane?

"Jen are you still there" Carter said through the phone.

"I don't know" I said confused.

"Jen please forgive me?" Carter asked me.

"I'm sorry Carter I can forgive you, but you will just do the same thing over and over again" I said truthfully.

"No I won't I promise you" he said.

"NO Carter goodbye" I said and hung up on him. All I wanted was someone to be there for me and I had no one. I crawled into my bed and cried my eyes out. I had no one.

A/N

Aww Jen :( I feel bad for her she has no one to be there with her when she is always there for others. Anyways Follow me if you want to be informed when I update. I promise i will update tomorrow.

But for now GOOD BYE MY LITTLE CUPCAKES!