Forever,maybe not

Jen's POV

"Where are my stupid sandals?" Victoria yelled scavenging her suitcase.

"I just want to be comfy"she said crying. Her mood swings are awful, and they are becoming more frequent.

"Victoria you put you sandals in the closet" I helped her.

"Bitch why didn't you tell me" she said angrily walking to the closet and retrieving her shoes.

"Okay Victoria you need to chill"I said snapping her back.

"I am so sorry, this baby is just driving me crazy and I just can't wait one more month" She said rubbing her small belly. She honestly did not have a big stomach, wow.

"Want me to call Nash for you?" I asked her as she sat on the bed.

"Yes please" She said. I walked out the cruise room and walked to the room at the end of the hall. Gracefully I pushed open the door, grabbed Nash by his collar and dragged him over to my room.

"I got him" I said innocently. I let go of him and he stumbled a bit.

"Holy" He said.

"I said to bring him not drag and choke him" Victoria exclaimed helping Nash.

"Whatever love birds I am going to go see my bae so bye" I said closing the door behind me. Quickly I walked over to my baes room and once again pushed the door open.

"BAE" I yelled to Ani. Haha you probably thought my bae was the one and only Sammy Wilk, but no.

"BOO" She yelled running over to hug me.

"Guys you were away from each other for like 24 hours" Carter said.

"We know" We said hugging.

"Well Jen I want to spend with my girlfriend" Carter said grabbing Ani's arm.

"Okay guys don't have too much fun" I say leaving the room and running into Sammy's room. He wasn't paying attention to me so I jumped right on to his lap.

"Oh hey beautiful" He said giving me a kiss that turned into a full out make out.

"EWWWWW PDA" Matt said coming into the room.

"Oh please like you wouldn't be making out with your new girlfriend" Sammy said smirking.

"Oh look at you having a girlfriend" I said to Matt even though I was a bit jealous.

"Uh yeah she is waiting for me in the ballroom so we can dance you guys can join if you want?" Matt asked.

"Nah we are gonna hang with Shawn and Anabel" I responded.

"Oh ok" Matt said sadly and left the room. To be honest he looked really cute in his tux, but no one could replace Sammy.

"I am going to go change into my swimsuit so bye" I said leaving Sammy.

"Hey Jen" Matt said stopping me in the middle of the hallway.

"Um I just wanted to say I still like you, and that even if you still like Sammy I want you to know if he ever breaks your heart I am here for you, but I have to move on so bye" He said leaving. I quickly changed and met up with Sammy at the pool.

"Hey Anabel, Shawn, and who are you?" I questioned my boyfriend.

"Babe please" He said kissing me.

"Oh look it Shanabel" I said pointing at the cute couple.

"Ewe not what are you talking about Jen" Anabel said to me.

"Wait so your not a couple?" I asked both of them.

"NOO" They replied.

"Whatever" I said and maybe by accident push them into each other. Surprisingly they kissed and I caught them.

Jack G's POV

Today I decided to take Miranda on the cruise dance party, you know in order to celebrate our engagement. I decided to wear my favorite tux and she decided to be a tease and wear a tight strapless purple dress. She looked so hot right now.

"Are you ready?" Miranda asked.

"Yes lovely" I said wrapping my arm around her skinny waist.

*At the dance*

"Jack I never knew you could dance" Miranda said to me.

"Well now you know" I responded.

Soon a slow song came on and I wrapped both my arms around her body and brought her close to me. She then wrapped her arms around my neck and we danced. It was literally a kodak moment.

"I love you" I said to Miranda.

"I love you too babe" Miranda said. All of a sudden the DJ blasted the most sexual song.

"Okay then" Miranda said awkwardly.

"Come on" I said dragging Miranda up to our bedroom.

"Oh I see" She smirked.

I slowly pinned her to the wall and made out with her. She slowly lifted up my shirt and I lifted her dress. We moved over to the bed where I slowly removed her bra and left kisses down her neck.

"Let's just say tonight will be the best night" I said to her.

"I am sorry Jack, but I can't" Miranda said to me putting her bra and dress back on. She left the room and went back to her bedroom. Shit did I got too fast? Great now she must hate me.

Miranda's POV

I walked over to me and Jess' bedroom to see her cuddling with Taylor. Aww a Jaylor moment!

"Taylor Jack G needs some advice" I made up an excuse.

"Oh okay, see ya babe" He said and pecked Jess on the lips.

"Jess" I sighed once Taylor left.

"I ruined it with Jack" I said.

"Aww why?" She said patting the seat next to her.

"He tried having something with me, but I refused" I said crying into her shoulder.

"It is okay bae" Jess said comforting me.

"I feel so stupid" I said.

"Just calm down and get some rest okay?" She said more so a question.

"Okay" I said falling asleep in her arms.

A/N

HIYA BESHES CUPCAKES AND WHATEVER YOU WANT TO CALL YOURSELVE HOW ARE BE GLAD SOMEONE KEPT ME UP THIS LONG SO BYE