California here comes trouble

Jessica's POV (If you are reading this Jess ILY)

Today was literally going to be the best day ever. First of all as usual I was spending it with my bestfriend Miranda, and with her its always a great day. Second of all we were flight attendants on the Magcon boys plane. THAT MEANT TAYLOR WOULD BE THERE! Yay! I would finally see my official boyfriend! We were the cutest couple so far according to his fans, and I don't know I am just happy.

"Guess who it is?" Someone said covering my eyes.

"Um a hippie in a tie dye shirt?" I joked. Taylor took his hands off my eyes and I turned around to look at him.

"I guess I was right?" I said earning a tackle from him.

"You are so paying back for that" He said and we kissed. It was as if it was our first kiss perfect.

"Yeah I'll take it back- a hot hippie in a tye dye shirt" I said to Taylor and he smirked. Why must he be so perfect?

"You are the prettiest girl I have ever seen" He said to me after a while of staring and I blushed.

"Really you think so?" I asked him.

"I do" He said coming close to me and giving me a long warm hug. Could this boy be any better?

"You are literally the cutest couple ever" Miranda said cutting our little embrace.

"Now enough of the mushy stuff because we have to get on the plane Jess" Miranda said pulling me into the plane.

"Why did you drag me inside?" I said pouting.

"Because my extremely cute boyfriend is on the plane and it is crucial to my life to see him" She responded. Classic Miranda. That is why I gotta love her though.

Jack G's POV

I saw her walk onto the plane. Her perfect black curly hair and her chocolate brown eyes. How do I tell her I love her or I am inlove with her? I mean how do all the other boys do it? Crap she is walking over here what do I say? Hold up I am her boyfriend  I should know what to say, but I don't shoot.

"Hi Jack" Miranda said walking over to my seat.

"Sup" I said trying to act cool. She giggled. Dang even her giggle was perfect. I don't even think I thought this through, but I straight on kissed her. As any other guy would say 'its just a kiss' I say it is more than that.

"Well talk about unexpected" Miranda said laughing.

"Sorry it is just you are so uncontrollably beautiful I can't control myself" I said without thinking. Shit way to make yourself sound stupid jack.

"Aw that is actually the first compliment I have gotten from a guy" She said and it made my heart break. How could a guy possibly not like her? I mean she is perfect head to toe.

"Well I gotta go call me over when you miss me" She said walking away.

"That will be the whole flight then" I yelled back at her. She turned around and flashed me a smile. Was she trying to make me die?

Paige's POV

I got to the L.A airport and I saw Josh waiting for me. I ran up to him and just hugged the living spirits out of him.

"Did not know you missed me so much?" He said when I let go.

"Well I did now let's go because I am super hungry and tired" I said. See this is why I love besties because I can be my crazy self around them.

30 minutes later

"Holy Crap Josh you live in a flipping mansion" I said astounded by the view.

"Whatever" He said grabbing my bags and walking in as if he has seen better.

I huffed and walked inside to take in the view of a grandstair case with like three maids!

"Josh I knew you were rich, but NOT THIS RICH" I half yelled.

"It is no big deal Paige" He said. Still frustrated I shrugged it off and followed Josh to what appeared to be a guest room.

"I'll come back in an hour I need to do things and film so stay" He said and I gave him that look. He just ignored me and left. I took this time to look at all my surroundings. There was a king size bed in the middle and the walls were a nice ocean blue, and the floors were marble. Plus to my astonishment I had my own master bath. This is awesome! I quickly got to unpacking and flopped on the tempurpedic bed and I did something I never thought I would do. I dialed Nash's phone number.

"Hello?" He answered on the second ring.

"Nash it's me Paige" I said.

"Paige really?" He said getting all happy.

"Yes you doof now I called you for only one thing, to congradulate you CUZ YOU ARE GONNA BE A DAD" I said

"Wait what?" He said oops.

A?N

Oh snap stuff is about to go down