I am sorry

Matt's POV

"Oh my gosh Kaylyn you are literally the funniest girl I have ever met" I said to her.

"And you are the coolest guy I have ever met" She said looking up at me. So far we had danced, laughed, and joked around. She was the best girl I had ever met, besides Jen. Not that I have feelings for her anymore, okay maybe I do.

"Well I gotta dash before my friend starts freaking out that I am not in the hotel room by twelve" She told me.

"Awe can I walk you there?" I asked her.

"Sure, just saying my friend might start freaking out since she loves you guys" She told me.

"Well then why don't we take her to meet the rest of the guys" I told her.

"She would love me forever" She said getting hyped up.

"What are we waiting for lets go get her" I said and she grabbed my hand and dragged me up 3 flights before we came upon door 345. She knocked on the door. Luckily her friend answered and her face paled when she saw me.

"OH MY GOSH YOU ARE MATTHEW LEE ESPINOSA" Her friend yelled.

"Hey bae" I said and hugged her crying self.

"Oh my god" She cried into my shoulder.

"Since she probably can't speak right now so her name is Sadie" Kaylyn told me.

"Well Sadie I would like you to join me and the boys today for a sleepover" I told her.

"Oh my god really?" She asked parting from the hug.

"Yes really" I said to her.

"OMG I HAVE TO GO GET MY BEST SLEEPWEAR I AM COMING FOR YOU JACK JOHNSON" She yelled as she locked the door behind her.

"Guess she likes Johnson" I chuckled.

"Yep, I guess I'm not invited to the sleepover" She told me.

"Girl if your friend goes you go okay" I told her.

"Okay fine" She said taking out her key and walking into her hotel room to get changed. As I waited for her I thought about all her good qualities. Her smile,laugh,hugs, and face just make me melt.

"READY" they said coming out. Kaylyn looked perfect.

"Lets go" I said wrapping my arm around Kaylyns waist.

*At rooms*

"OMG I AM HERE" Sadie said.

"Okay lets get inside before you faint" Kaylyn said and I burst open the door to the room I knew everyone would be.

"HEYYOO" I yelled and the room exploded with Hi's.

"Guys I would like you to meet my girlfriend and her bestie Kaylyn and Sadie" I annouced.

"OH MY GAWD" Sadie said crying and holiding her face.

"Well as you can see Sadie is a big fan of ours so come on group hug" I said and the guys ran over to hug Sadie.

"This is not happening" she said getting squashed by us.

"Guys I think you should go one by one since she is probably having a mini heart attack" Kaylyn interuppted and they approached her slowly.

Sadie's POV

Was this real or nah? There are 12 sexy boys infront of me.

"Hey babe" Jacob said coming up to me first and hugging me. Then Cameron gave me one of the best hugs ever, and so on until I reached the last boy which happened to be Jack Johnson.

"Hey pretty" Jack said hugging me tightly.

"You are really pretty" He whispered into my ear.

"And you are adorable" I whispered back to him. We let go and we all gathered in a little circle to play truth or dare.

"Here are the rules if you deny a truth or a dare you must remove one article of clothing excluding shoes or socks okay? Now who is first?" Matt asked. Jacob raised his hand.

"Okay then go ahead" Matt said ask away.

"Mahogany I dare you to sit on your crushes lap for the rest of the game" He asked her. I fangirled because JOX. She quickly got up and sat on Jacobs lap.

"Okay my turn, truth Sadie who is your favorite boy in the group?" Mahogany asked.

"Jack J" I said and blushed.

"Is it my turn?" I asked stupidly, Kaylyn nodded.

"Fine, I dare Sammy to take his girlfriend into the closet for 7 minutes in heaven" I said and saw Sammy dragging Jen to the closet. After 7 minutes Matt went to go retrieve them and we went again.

"Jack J, I dare you to go kiss your little admirer on the cheek" Sammy said. I was fine until I realized I was his admirer. He got up and went over to me to kiss me on the cheek. He was so dang cute, I can't deal.

"Okay lets see I dare Paige to lick whip cream off Cameron's cheek" he said.

"Fine with me" Paige said and went to go get a whipcream can from the fridge. She quickly smeared it on Cam's face and licked it.

"Eh wasn't that bad" She said and moved on.

"Hmm who can I torture, okay Ani child I need you to go tell Jess,Taylor is on fire and he is dying thanks" She said evily and Ani obeyed.

"OH MY GOD TAYLOR" Jess said running in.

"Wait wh-who thought of this?" She said angry.

"Me" Paige said.

"I knew it, so what are we doing?" Jess asked taking a seat next to Taylor.

"Truth or dare, now I dare Jacob to kiss Mahogany on the cheek" Ani said to Jacob. Mahogany blushed as he kissed her. I can't deal.

"Okay um oh yeah I forgot about Aaron I need you to go out into the hall find the first teenage girl you see and kiss her" Jacob said with a smile on his face. Aaron got up and ran out into the hallway I quickly heard a scream that was cut off. He walked in with a huge smile.

"Done" He said and sat down.

"Okay well I am tired so I guess I should take the girls with me so come on girlies" Jen said and guided us to another room. This is so exciting.

Jack G's POV

I had to find Miranda ASAP. Maybe she in Jess' room? Worth a shot. I raced over to Jess' room and picked the lock till the door burst open and there she was sleeping like an angel.

"Miranda" I whispered as I moved closer to her.

"Babe" She slowly got up.

"I wanted to say I am sorry" I said as I plopped myself next to her.

"No I am sorry" She said.

"No I am sorry I pushed things a bit too fast" I told her.

"It is okay" She said and cuddled with me.

"I will never try anything again" I promised her.