Phone Call

Nash's POV

"That is crazy Paige I am not going to be a dad" I told her. Victoria has no children and she is definitely not pregnant right?

"I thought you talked to Victoria?" She asked me confused.

"No I did not talk to Victoria I haven't talked to her in a while.

"She didn't tell you she is pregnant with YOUR baby" Paige said. Hold up she is pregnant. That is not possible we never-nevermind it is possible.

"WHAT! Why hasn't she told me yet?" I question panicing.

"Because she is afraid you being the jerk you are won't accept the baby" She said. I mean it was kind of true. I mean my career is just beginning I can't have a child. I am just not ready.

"But you will accept it right?" She questioned.

"I don't know Paige, I mean my career is starting and a baby will just bring me back down I am sorry" I said to her. I felt sort of guilty.

"So your career is more important than your own blood something you contributed to make?" She said.

"No, but-" Paige cut me off.

"You know what Victoria should find a better guy than you because you are a jerk" Paige said and hung up on me.

Was I really going to be a dad? I snapped out my phone and called Victoria.

"Hey" She said softly.

"Hey I heard" I said into the phone.

"Wait you know about me is this to break up?" She said panicing.

"Relax babe it is bad for the baby and I just want to let you know that I can't accept the child" I said softly hurting myself a bit too.

"You're not" Victoria said crying.

"I'm sorry I have more impor-" Shoot wrong words.

"Okay I see goodbye Nash I hope you have a wonderful life with another beautiful girl, just remember you are leaving your own blood behind" She said and hung up. Her words lingered in my mind. You are leaving your own blood behind.

Jennifer's POV

16 more days till I leave my friends behind for a year. 16 more days till I finally forget my brother. I hated guys. I officially hate how they are. Could mother nature not have made them nicer? I mean for God's sake I am hold a crying Victoria in my hands. I can't believe Nash.

"It will all be alright" I said to her.

"Don't worry he will accept your baby in 6 months" I whispered soothing things to Victoria. I got so mad at Nash I did something really bad for him. I went on twitter and wrote.

"CONGRATS ON BEING AN EXPECTING DAD NASH" I typed and sent. In like two seconds I had 1k retweets and 4,000 comments. Payback Nash.

A/n

Sorry so short promise more update tonight okay ily cupcakes