My Dark Side

Anushri's POV

My tears streamed down my face as I looked at the blank walls I had been seeing for days. I was stuck in a room with nothing else, but myself. They told me I would get better. They promised a better life after this. But all they did was make it worse. Now my brain would fill with thoughts about all the promises Carter made to me.

Flashbacks

"Matthew is such a jerk to dump a pretty girl like you"

"Will you be my girlfriend Ani"

"I love you"

"You are the prettiest girl I've ever seen"

"Ani no please stay with me"

"Ani I love you"

"Ani you are alive"

"I love you babe and I am going to miss you"

"Ani I think it's time we broke up" Were Carter's Last words.

Flashback over

Images flooded through my brain. The first time I cut, purged, and attempted to kill myself. I missed old me. It was all because of Carter. He filled me with so many expectations that were bound to fail. Carter broke me.

"Carter broke me" I said softly.

"Carter broke me" I said louder

"CARTER REYNOLDS BROKE ME" I yelled into the blank room.

"Okay sweetie you passed the mental test let's go" The nurse said dragging me to another more normal room.

"That was a test?" I questioned the nurse.

"Yes it was to let your feelings flow and they did" The nurse said nicely.

"Now eat" She said and shoved a spoonful of jelly into my mouth. For the first time in a week I actually swallowed tthe food. I felt so guilty, but I reminded myself this would help me get better.

"Anushri" I heard a familiar voice call.

"Jen" I said softly.

"Ani" She whispered/yelled and came over to me to give me a hug.

"I missed you" Jen said tearing up.

"I missed you too Jen" I told her.

"They won't let me stay for long, but let me tell you stay strong I believe in you okay?" She questioned me while getting up.

"I promise I will try" I said and then Jen left. I guess I should try to get better.

Paige's POV

Last night I packed all of my belongings and ran out of my apartment. I did not care if I had to leave my paid car or apartment. Hey free stuff for anyone! Anyway right now I am on a plane to Cali yay! I guess. I mean I am sure the guys will be there in sometime, but they won't know I am there. I turned on the mini telvision infront of me to clear off my mind, but it just made it worse.

"Nash Grier here with us today" The interviewer said. You have got to be kidding me right?

"Hey Judy" Nash said a little dully.

"Hello Nash today we've got a couple of questions for you" Judy said and Nash nodded.

"So are viewers ask, Do you have that special girl?" The interviewer said. When do they not ask that.

"Actually I do, and if she is watching this. Baby I miss you and I love you and please answer me back" He said. Wait Nash still has a heart for her aw maybe she did tell him about the baby. OMG maybe he did accept the baby. YAY!

"Okay then How about your siblings?" She asked. He better not mention my name.

"Well Skylnn and Will and Hayes are fine but.." He trailed off.

"But you have more siblings?" Judy asked confused.

"Yes, but she has runaway from me sadly" Nash said looking sad and broken. Was he really broken because of  me?
"Passengers we are now descending to Los Angeles, California" The pilot said and all our televisions turned off. Well another journey to begin yay! Not. Why can't I just face my fears UGH.

A/N

well there you go my little cupcakes um yeah and YOU GUYS ENCOURAGE ME SO MUCh IN THE COMMENTS, Thats what keeps me updating. Well I have to go to school goodbye. Remember follow me so you know when I update