Pancakes and Love

Miranda's POV

I gasped at the glistening diamond that stood on my pancake. No this is not for me. No no it's not it's for Ani or Jess maybe right?

"OMG MIRANDA!" Jess squealed.

"It's not for me though right?" I questioned. As soon as the words tumbled out I got a tap on my shoulder from behind. I looked to see Jack G kneeling down on one knee.

"No" I gasped.

"Miranda I know it's only been like 5 months since we've know each other,but I really feel something that I have never felt with any other girl and I would like to have the honor of you marrying me" he said nervously. Was I being punk'd? Was this real life? Was I ready for a commitment? I mean I was already old enough. I was able to make my own decisions. Maybe I should?

"Yes" I said without thinking. Jack's face brightened like a light bulb. By surprise he picked me up and hugged me. This felt like a kodak moment I would never forget it.

Anushri's POV

I saw our plan work out perfectly. I looked at the happy couple. Somewhere in me I felt a pang of jealousy. I can't be jealous of them right? I just wish my day could come to be that happy bride. It's probably not going to be with Carter though sadly, it is just the truth of life.

"Don't worry babe that will be us one day" Carter said coming up behind me and wrapping his arms around me. He was so cute.

"I know" I said to him.

"THIS CALLS FOR A PARTAY" Jack J yelled out of no where. Holy that boy can yell. I would like to see the girl he ends up with.Watch her be blonde and blue eyed like him haha.

"Where are we going?" Anabel said.

"How about we rent a boat for tomorrow?" Aaron said.

"We are not rich boy" I sassed him.

"Who said I didn't get paid well when I worked?" Paige questioned.

"PARTY TIME THEN" Jess said.

*2 hours later*

Jen's POV

We decided we might as well enjoy our vacation and go on a cruise ship so that's exactly what we did and here I am just packing up some last minute items.

"GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE JEN WE ARE WAITING" Victoria yelled. Man that girl needs to stop with the mood swings. I grabbed my bags and practically ran down the stairs.

"I'm here" I said tired.

"Give me one of your bags babe" Sammy said and I gave him the biggest of all.

"Smartass" he said with a smirk.

"I know" I sweetly said and walked into the trailer they rented.

"Hey There Pa-" I stopped myself when I saw the girls huddled around Anabel. They were fixing her up without me? Well offense taken.

"TRAITORS" I said playfully.

"Sorry it's just you took too long" Ani said.

"It's fine, but let me look at the outcome" I said like a fancy judge. Put from behind the girls came a whole new Anabel.

"Holy Cow you look amazing" I said looking at Anabel the girls fixed up her blonde hair and now it was straight and radiated a beautiful sparkle. The girls did a nice job on the makeup too. They dressed her in a blue tube top with black jean shorts and gladiator sandals.

"Wait till a special someone sees you" i said and quickly sat down at a little booth in the trailer.

"THE PARTY BEGINS" Carter said hopping onto the bus.

"Nope it ends" I said to him.

"I am mentally killing you" Carter chuckled.

"I already did buddy" I said back.

"Can you guys go a day without fighting?" Ani said side hugging Carter.

"Nope" I answered and went on my phone. I saw so many tweets towards me. Many of them were about Jammy which was Sammy and I's ship name according to the fans. I decided to be kind and follow back some of them.

"Hey pretty girl" Sammy said coming over to me and cuddling me in the booth.

"Hey there pretty boy" I said looking up at him.

"Why I know I am a pretty boy" He said cockily.

"Now I take that back" I said.

"Well I take it back that you are a pretty girl" he said.

"It's okay I'll just ask Matt" I said making him tense up behind me.

"Just kidding babe don't get so upset" I calmed him.

"It's just that you are mine and only mine" Sammy said, aw I've always wanted an over protective boyfriend.

"Aww now I feel safe" I said to him and cuddled into his chest.

"You know if Nash had never invited you over we would've never met" I said to him.

"I know, and I'm glad he invited me" Sammy said.

"Me too" I said and fell asleep into his arms.

Anabel's POV (personally favorite POV to write)

"Okay guys I'm going to talk to Shawn bye" I said walking away from the gossiping girls. As I walked to the front of the moving vehicle I passed a cuddling Jammy. I quickly took a picture and posted it on twitter. Enough stalling Anabel. I walked over to Shawn.

"Hey" I said

A/n

I updated for so many people thank u for being there for me when I needed you most I love you all cupcakes. thank you. goodbye for now oh and Anabel THANK YOU BAE AND KAY_MENDES AND LAINEY AND ANDY AND MIRanda AND BRI ILYSM