Prologue for Gone

A/N: PLEASE READ THE OTHER A/N AT THE END

Paige's POV

Air reached my lungs and my eyes struggled to open. I was blinded by bright yellow lights, and I suddenly felt awful. Where the hell was I? I regained my sight all of a sudden and saw Cameron. He was holding my hand, and I squeezed it using all the force it took in me. His tear stained face looked up at me. His frown turned into a smile and he stood up and hugged me. 

"I missed you so much babe" He whispered into my ears. I opened my mouth to speak, but no words came out. I kept trying and trying, but nothing worked. I started getting frustrated and Cameron saw. 

"NURSE! DOCTOR!"  Cameron yelled and soon enough there was two nurses and a doctor in the room. The nurses started to hook me up to even more machines. The doctor approached my hospital bed? I' m in the hospital. Wait. What? 

"Hello Paige" The doctor said talking to me as if I was a three year old. I opened my mouth once again to try to speak, but I failed. I started getting really annoyed now that I couldn't speak. I kept trying, but nothing and the stupid doctor just stood there. I started crying, but not even then could I make a sound.

"Calm down, do not get angry at yourself." The doctor said and hesitated for a moment. He then looked at Cameron. I turned to Cameron as well, he nodded and the doctor walked over to him and whispered some words and left the room. The nurses quickly followed. 

"Okay Paige I have no idea how to explain this to you, but you have been in a coma for 5 months" He started and took a breath. This hit me like a truck. What? 5 months? Wait what about all the things I've been doing after the cruise? What?

"You fell into a coma because when you guys were driving back from buying your bridesmaids dresses,Victoria swerved she luckily did not lose the child but the car fell on its side and you hit your head on the cement, due to that your brain started to swell and when we took you to the hospital you became stiff and we had no signal from you. I thought I lost you for good this time, but you were just in a coma" He explained. I had to let this sink in. Wait so Victoria had the baby I bet, she was still alive? Woah when they say coma dreams are realistic they sure do mean it.

"Since that your vocal chords somehow got damaged and you can't talk anymore" He said and cried.

"I am so sorry I couldn't be there with you or taken care of you more" He told me. I ruffled his hair and gave him a look of sympathy. To say it wasn't his fault, I motioned to a pen and note pads. He grabbed the two items and brought them to me. I jotted down everything and handed it to him. He read it out loud.

"Cameron it is not your fault, it was mine for not standing on better ground know how clumsy I am. It doesn't matter to me if I am without my voice. But anyways can you catch me up on everything?" He read out loud.

"Of course I can babe" He said happily.

"Well where do I start oh yes, Victoria and Nash's little girl is 2 months today, Shawn and Anabel are officially together, Anabel got a job with doing makeup for the red carpet artists, Jack and Miranda broke up sadly, Jess and Taylor broke up as well, but Jess got with Dillon and they are perfect, Matt was able to win over Jenn and they are currently touring together on the sunsation tour, the sunsation tour is with Carter, Taylor, Dillon, Aaron and others. Hayes and his girlfriend Andy are still together and they are the cutest thing ever! Ani and Carter got engaged about two weeks ago. As for Victoria's wedding she is holding it off until you get better because you are her maid of honor. Um what else? Taylor actually has a girlfriend too now her name is Kaylyn. Jack J also has a girlfriend named Sadie shes cute. As for me well I've been working on fashion lines with Nash, Hayes, and Carter and I got cast for another movie. Then the rest of my time I have been here next to you. Also our movie came out in theatres and it hit number on horror movies. So yeah thats pretty much it, OH And Nash has officially stated you are coming on tour with us because you have fans now too. But don't worry it is only until you get better with everything" He finished. Woah I was right about some things these past 5 months. Wow I can't believe all of this. Holy crap. I jotted down more on the note pad.

"Wow, do you have a love life?" Cameron read aloud.

"Yeah" He answered himself. My face went down.

"It is you" Cameron picked up my chin and kissed me. When he pulled away I motioned 'I love you'.

"I love you too babe, but get some rest because trust me by the time you wake up this hospital room will be filled with a ton of people" He chuckled. He kissed my cheek and held my hand as I closed my eyes. I took in everything he just said, holy crap I missed a lot.

A/N 

Hey guys so I decided forget all those fake people right? Anyways I decided to do this :). I tried my best babes. So huge plot twist huh? So I am started part three of this wonderful trilogy, I need a cover so LETS DO A CONTEST AGAIN! If you make a cover for me for the third book which title shall be 'I am inlove' . If you win you get to be in it as Jacob or Aaron or Jack G's Girlfriend :). Then second can choose between the two guys who weren't chosen and third and can get the guy that wasn't chosen. SO PLEASE ENTER SO I CAN START THE THIRD PART. I REALLY HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS BOOK THANK YOU TO ALL THOSE ENCOURAGING PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN WITH ME SINCE DAY ONE I LOVE YOU GUYS AND NEVER FORGET I WILL FOREVER LOVE YOU AND EVEN IF I HAD LEFT FOREVER I WOULD NEVER NOT BE THERE FOR YOU GUYS. ANYWAYS LEAVE FEEDBACK AND I AM REPLYING TO ANY COMMENTS LEFT ON HERE JUST TO SHOW YOU GUYS HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU OKAY BABES I LOVE YOU LITTLE CUPCAKES. Thanks for all you guys support i never thought i would have so much love its amazing. GOodbye for now loves <3

~Forever Queen Andy