Perfect

Jennifer's POV

Its been 24 hours since Hayes' girlfriend was confirmed dead. I mean I felt bad for him, but I knew his destiny was without her. I mean she was nice and all, but they weren't meant to be. He will find a girl as special as her one day I mean he can't live heartbroken until his days are over.

"BOO" Sammy yelled scaring me out of my thoughts.

"Holy cow you scared the living spirits out of me" I shook it off.

"Sorry I just saw you in deep thought and I wanted to see you smile" He said wrapping his arms around my waist. As if instinct I layed my head on his shoulder and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Lovebirds we have a funeral to get to so hurry up" Carter hurried our embrace. Sadly here we are in South Carolina in front of the funeral home getting ready for the revealing.

"Let's go and be strong for Hayes" I said to Sammy grabbing his hand and walking through the doors. As soon as I entered I saw Hayes in tears. Being the nice person I am I ran over to comfort him.

"Hayes" I said softly hugging him.

"I can't believe she is gone" he said crying into my shoulder.

"Chill buddy she just wasn't meant for you trust me" I said and helped him up off the ground. I slowly lead him over to her coffin.

"I think it's time to maybe say goodbye and move on"I said to him. He glanced at the coffin and softly whispered "goodbye Andy I'll always remember you" he said and walked away.

"I hope you are in a safe place now" I softly said.

"Take care of Hayes up there for me" I prayed looking up.

*during speeches*

Hayes' POV

"Hayes' do you have some words?" her parent asked me. I nodded and went to stand at the podium.

"Hi there um.. so yesterday my girlfriend as you can see died, Andy was special and she was really the best girl you could ever get I mean even when she was diagnosed she still had that bright smile on her face. I could never ask anything more for a first girlfriend. I really wish she would've stayed here forever,but sometimes life doesn't work out that way and I know she is up there missing me and watching me so babe if you hear this I love- I love you more than any other girl I will meet." I said ending my short speech. I blew a kiss up to the sky and slowly let go of the past.

"I hope you feel better" a blonde girl with bright blue eyes said to me.

"Thank you" I said and rushed past her.

"You did great" Jen said to me with kind eyes.

"Yeah it helped me let go of the past"i said looking down.

"You'll see her again one day" she told me.

"Okay" I said and asked Nash to take me home.

*home*

I really didn't wanna deal with anyone so I ran up the stair and locked myself into my room. I screamed loudly into my pillow and lulled myself to sleep.

*dream*

"Andy?" I asked looking at he perfect brown eyes.

"Hayes" she said and came to hug me.

"Andy you are here" I said

"Not for long though"she said looking down.

"But-" I started

"Hayes I need to make this quick,but I love you and I want the best for you so try to forget me please move on find a girlfriend find true love because I was never meant to be yours" she ended for me. "goodbye" she said and faded away.

"No Andy" I said.

*end dream*

*1 week later*

Anushri's POV

"Carter do you ever wonder what is in the future?" I asked him.

"No because I know it will be with you" he cutely replied.

"What if that doesn't happen?" I seriously stared into his eyes.

"I don't know, I guess then I would have to think" he said.

"Oh" I simply said. Then it got all quiet.

"You know I love you" he said after a while.

"Of course I do Carter you say it to me like 24/7" I chuckled.

"Well I just need you to know that you are my only love and I want to be with you for the rest of my life" he said.

"You are literally the sweetest" I said and kissed him.

"EEWWW NO PDA IN MY DORM PLEASE"Victoria walked into her apartment.

"Like you haven't done worse" I said pointing at her belly.

"Pft..anyways I need to borrow you so we can go get the dresses" She said grabbing my hand and dragging me out.

"See ya later babe" Carter said to me.

"Tell Nash to get his suit" Victoria yelled and shut the door.

"Now let's go pick up the girls to have a girls night out or in my case a bachlorette party since my wedding is now as of yesterday in two months" She said and pushed me into her car. I cannot believe she is 7 months pregnant it feels as if yesterday she found out she was only three. That baby of hers is going to be well loved.

"Hey Paige hey Anabel" Victoria said to the incoming blondes.

"Hey GUYSS" I said hugging both of them from the front seat.

"Hey girlss" Paige responded.

"HII" Anabel said happily.

"Why are you so happy?" I questioned.

"First things first I DIDN"T KNOW YOU GUYS KNEW MAGCON" She yelled.

"Second I do Nash Grier's sisters makeup, I was never infromed" She said surprise.

"Oh yeah so spill the details who is your fav?" I asked curiously.

"Shawn so none of you have to worry, besides he will never like me" She said looking down.

"LIEEEESSS" Jen yelled getting into the car.

"YOU ARE PERFECTION" Jess and Miranda trailed behind her.

"Well I don't know I am just pretty shy around guys" She said.

"We will help you then" We all said.

"Just not today maybe tomorrow morning we can put some makeup on you and bedazzle you" The girls promised her.

"NOW LETS PARTAY" Victoria yelled as she got out of the car. Wait we are going to a club with a pregnant girl. Okay that makes sense?

A/N

WASSSUUUUPPP I JUST NOTICED I HAVE THREE SPOTS OPEN IN MY STORY YAh I have aaron Jacob and Jack J anyone wanna try to guess lets see OOOO try these questions

1) If you want Jacob answer this who do I ship myself with..no it is not Shawn or Jack J

2)If you want aaron...whoever comments pink fluffy unicorns dancing on rainbows, first gets him lol goodluck

3) If you want Jack J this is a toughie but he is my fav so....i dare you to tweet at him or comment on one of his IG pics Agirl101 on wattpad loves you lol yah send me a screenshot when you do my name on kik is Cupcakeforevs_101 or my IG is Mendes_Guitar

GOODLUCK TO YOU GUYS LOL I would love to see all the people that comment for aaron

ILY MY LITTLE CuPCAKES YOU ARE ALL SPECIAL TO ME

PEACEEE