You fools

Nash's POV

I looked into my little girls eyes. They were just like her mom's eyes, whom I miss so much. Secretly in my head I remember that last promise I made to her.

*Flashback*

"Na-Nash" She managed to breath.

"Yes Victoria?" I held my tears back. It was so hurtful to see her like this. Hooked up to tubes and holding on to her life.

"Can you promise me something?" She asked.

"Go ahead bby" I said and held on to her weak hand.

"Take care of our baby please" She pleaded.

"Of course babe, but don't worry you will make it" I told her. At least I tried to be positive.

"Nash I love you" She said and I gently kissed her. Who knew that would be our last kiss....30 minutes after the doctor tells me to leave the room. Once I left that was it. That was the last time I would see her. The doctor came out with the news and I just broke down.

"May I go say goodbye to her?" I asked him.

"No" He said really quickly and escorted me out the hospital. That was shady....

*Flashback Over*

I shuddered at the flashback. Man how did Hayes deal with this? I mean I was engaged to Victoria, but we hit a few bumps and Hayes well he had a perfect relationship with Andy.

"Nash we are here" Ani said interupting my thoughts.

"Oh okay" I said and got out the car with the baby in my hands. Wait what was the child's name?

"Guys what did Victoria name the child?" I asked curiously.

"Well she didn't name her we picked out the name which was Hope Victoria Grier" Kaylyn explain to me.

"That is a perfect name" I said and walked into the apartment. The empty apartment. I looked around me it was so dull. I sprinted into Hope's room and looked around. Luckily we had left everything in her room ready for her coming. I gently placed a sleeping hope in her crib and turned on the monitor to check on her. I quietly left the room to see the girls layed down on the couch. They looked so peaceful. I decided not to disturb them and go out for a run. It could help clear my head a little bit.

Jennifer's POV

Carter had been driving for hours now where the heck was he taking me. Like I am dying of hunger here Carter.

"Carter where are we going?" I asked kind of tired and hungry.

"WE ARE HERE!" he said pulling into a deserted restaurant. I looked at him and if looks could kill he would've been dead.

"Chill Jen chill" he calmed me and then hopped out the car all happy and walked around to open my door.

"fine" I said and exited the car and walked over to the restaurant it was pitch black.

"Carter are you sur-" I got cutoff when he pushed me into the dark restaurant and locked the door on me. That little crap.

"CARTER MCCOY REYNOLDS" I yelled banging on the door.

"Yo Jen chill" a voice from behind me said scaring the living spirits out of me.

"OH MY GOD WHO ARE YOU!" I yelled scared of the voice.

"It's just me Matt" He said and turned on the light. I saw it was just Matt.

"Well why the heck am I locked in here, especially with you" I asked him.