A bit too early

Jen's POV

I woke up early in the morning to my alarm clock going off.

"You little shit" I said at my alarm clock, I noticed it was 12 in the afternoon. Holy cow what happened. I looked around the room to see all the girls sleeping on the bedroom floor.

"WAKE UP LAZY CAKES" I yelled as I got up out of bed.

"Good Mor-ow" Victoria squealed out in pain.

"What's wrong?" I asked her.

"Water breaking now" she panted.

"Oh shit" I said.

"WAKE UP YOU FUCKERS" I yelled pounding on the wall of the hotel room. Soon enough 12 sleepy guys appeared through the door.

"What!" Nash yelled.

"Your fiancée is in THE MIDDLE OF GIVING BIRTH!" I yelled at him. His face immediately changed and he walked over to her.

"Where can we go?" Nash asked.

"I don't know call room service I think" Aaron suggested.

"WHAT ARE YOU FUCKERS WAITING FOR CALL THE FUCKING ROOM SERVICE"Victoria yelled in pain. I quickly dialed room service and they picked up after the third ring.

"Hello how may I assist you?" the lady asked.

"My friends water broke can we get a doctor up here or something?" I asked.

"Room please" she asked.

"Um 456" I said.

"Okay please wait a couple of minutes"she said and hung up.

"Victoria hang on okay" I said as I sat down next to her.

"What is going on?" The girls said waking up.

"Your friend is in the middle of labor" Nash answered.

"OMG Victoria" Paige said coming next to her.

"OMG JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET ME A FUCKING DOCTOR TO GET THIS BABY OUT OF ME" Victoria yelled out.

"Calm down" Nash soothed her or atleast tried.

"DON'T TELL ME TO CALM DOWN YOU PUT ME IN THIS POSITION" Victoria yelled angrily. Luckily before she could add on the doctor knocked on the door.

"COMING" Anabel yelled as she answered the door.

"I need everyone out of the room except those two" The doctor quickly began. Everyone flooded out the room and it was just Nash, Victoria, and I.

"Okay let's see" The doctor said coming onto the bed with a weird thing to check how much the baby is out.

"Okay you are definitely delivering today"the doctor said.

"Wait so the baby is going to be a month early?" Nash asked worriedly.

"Yes, but no worries it should be perfectly fine" The doctor said placing pillows to elevate Victoria's legs.

"Okay Miss I need you to give us one big push okay?"The doctor said to her.

"Want me to grab your hand?" I asked Victoria and she grabbed tightly on to my hand.

"Come on you can do better than that" The doctor said to Victoria. She gave one more push and I heard a little cry, I saw a little baby, but then there was blood and more blood and I blacked out.

Nash's POV

My baby girl was born, my own blood. She was so beautiful like her mother.

"Victoria" the doctor called to her. My attention quickly snapped to Victoria who looked dazed off.

"Babe" I said scared.

"She is losing too much blood" The doctor said and immediately took out his phone.

"Hello yes get a helicopter over here case 1134" the doctor said into his phone and then his face got a worried look again as he looked at a fainted Jen. When did that happen?

"Let me help your friend" the doctor said and carried her out the room. He quickly came back with people that had a gurney.

"Wait where are you taking her?" I asked.

"To the nearest hospital" he said.

"Can I come?" I asked.

"Yes,but leave the baby with someone you can trust okay?" the doctor said and I walked out the room with my child and walked straight to Carter and Ani.

"Please take care of her while I go with Victoria" I said and went off to follow my fiancée. I hope she is okay.

Anushri's POV

"Wait" I said before Nash left me with his child.

"Okay than hi there" I said to the baby I cradled in my arms.

"Your very pretty just like your mommy" I said in a baby voice.

"Yeah she is" Carter said coming up behind me and wrapping his arms around me.

"Shh" I said to him.

"You know you would make a good mother" Carter said placing his head on my shoulder.

"I wish, but ever since I attempted to kill myself I can't have kids since I ruined something vital to having kids" I said tearing up.

"Babe it's fine you know there is something called adoption" Carter said.

"And besides either way I still love you either way" Carter said to me and kissed me on the cheek.

*2 hours*
"Do you think they have a crib?" I asked getting tired.

"I don't know" Carter said.

"Let's go check" I said getting up off our hotel room bed and walking over to Victoria's room. We walked into there bedroom and I handed the baby to Carter. I started searching everywhere, but I saw something that caught my eye. I picked up the small paper and read it.

Victoria we have very bad news, you have developed a type of cancer that is very dangerous to your health. If you want to live you must abort the child,but if you don't then were sorry.

OMG Victoria is going to die. No no no this is fake.

"Hey Ani I found a car seat that Skylynn has want us to use it?" Carter asked.

"Yeah" I said stuffing the note into my pocket.

"Let's go" I said as he placed the baby is the car seat which was a perfect fit.

"Come on Mr. I know how to place a baby in a car seat" I mocked him. He rolled his eyes and kissed me.

"I love you" he said.

"I love you more babe" I said and we hurried of to our room.

A/N
Did you like the chapter but depressing but when am I not right? Anyways cute little Cani moment for you guys. I love them as a couple. I just noticed haven't added Aaron girlfriend yet so I need to work on that. And um yeah so CAN I ASK YALL A QUESTION TELL ME YOUR SHIP NAME WITH YOU FAV ILL TELL YOU MINE

it's sandy or Jandy:)