Crap

Hayes POV (Haven't done this relationship in a while lol)

I decided to stay behind on going to California with the guys. I think I had some catching up to do with my 'friend'. Well I mean I guess Andy likes me its just I haven't asked her out properly, but today I will finally ask her and meet her for the first time. Is it weird that my palms are sweaty and I am like really nervous as we inch closer to her house? I am just nervous.

"Goodluck Hayes" My mom said and literally pushed me out of the car. Well then... Quickly I set up my plan on her front lawn. Once I was done I rang her door bell. Luckily she answered the door. Wow my worries are gone. She looks as pretty as she does in her pictures. I got so caught up with her I forgot to ask her.

"Hi Hayes" She said as if she was holding her inner fangirl in. Yep I know how to detect that.

"Hey Andy" I said and stepped aside so she can see what I wrote out of rocks on her front lawn. Her face literally I think went into a shock.

"Are you serious?" She asked me.

"Yes-" I paused to catch my breath.

"Will you Andy be my girlfriend?" I asked her scared. She literally jumped on me making me stumble back a bit, but she was tiny so it was no problem.

"Yes!" She said excitedly. Then she pulled away from our embrace and we stared into each other's eyes until I finally leaned in and kissed her. Luckily she kissed back.

Paige's POV

"Hey Josh" I asked him.

"Yo" He said as he got ready.

"Would you mind if I went on the set with you today?" I asked cutely. Well atleast my fail version.

"Sure I don't see why not, but you have three minutes-" I ran off before he could finish his sentence. I slapped on some ripped jeans and a gray tanktop and my favorite pair of converse and ran out to meet him already in the car.

"Well that was quick" He told me.

"Yeah I don't really care how I look" I said and strapped myself into his car.

*10 minutes later*

"Here we are" Josh said pulling into a parking garage of a really big studio.

"Holy cow you actually took me" I said to him.

"Why wouldn't I, I mean my bestie has to know where I work duh" He said in a girly tone earning a side punch from me.

"Your so strange" I told him as I exited the car. Then I saw a familiar blonde and I think my heart skipped three beats.

"Sh-sh-she's Jennifer Lawrence" I stumble out.

"Yep now act cool she is just another regular person" Josh said. JENNIFER LAWRENCE WAS NOT JUST ANOTHER GIRL, SHE WAS SPECIAL.

"Come on" Josh said dragging me into an elevator.

"Hey Josh" Jen said as she joined us inside.

"Oh you must be Paige" Jen said to me and gave me a hug. OMG FANGIRLING.

"Wait how do you know my name?" I asked her confused.

"Josh talks about you all the time" She said and I immediately regret asking.

"SCENE 65 MOCKINGJAY ALL ACTORS MUST BE ON SET" The director yelled and the two Jen and Josh scurried out the elevator leaving me confused.

"Just wait for me in the waiting room okay?" Josh asked/commanded me.

"Okay" I yelled and ran to the door that said waiting room.

"Crap I'm late" I heard a Sam Clafilin say. My day just got 1000% better. 

"Hey you are Paige right?" He asked me and I literally was astounded. Josh must really be proud to have me as my bestfriend.

"Yes yes I am" I said to him.

"Come on you can watch them film from where I sit" He said and lead the way.

"Woah" I said as I sat down.

"Yeah it looks even better in the movie though" He told me flashing a grin at me. Gosh he was so frickin CUTE!

"So you new to Cali?" He asked me.

"Yeah, but Josh will show me around" I said confidently.

"Of course he will, I mean he is head over heels inlove with you" He said chuckling.

"Hold up Josh?" I questioned him.

"Yes Josh" He said.

"Well then" I said shrugging it off. I only ship Joshifer not Posh that would just be weird. I think of him as a bestfriend not a boyfriend. Or maybe I do? Great, not this confusing love thing again.

"Hey Cam" Sam said. I turned around hoping it wasn't the Cam I was thinking about. I saw his brown hair and perfect face. Shoot why does this crap always happen.

"Paige?" He said. Wonderful Josh better finish in less than 30 flipping minutes. Or else I will literally cry.

A/N

HALLO HOW ARE YOU SORRY For another short chapter sorry. But comment down below do you ship Pameron or Posh? Comment down below. Oh and HANDY is my otp jk jk. Btw are any of you divergent fans. I am officially going to start a divergent fanfic whoop whoop. OH AND SHOUTOUT to my first cupcake ever Paige and Jess ILY both so much thanks for stay with crazy me.