The gun is in the hands of your lover

Paige's POV

"Hey Josh" Cameron said trying to act as if the kiss didn't happen.

"You little son of a bitch trying to steal my girlfriend!" Josh yelled at him.

"Oh cut it Josh we were never a thing" I said brushing it off.

"Well to me we were a thing" Josh told me.

"So what Sam told me was true?" I asked.

"Yes, and if it weren't for him we could've become more" He said.

"I am so sorry Josh" Cam said.

"No need to be sorry anymore" Josh said and grabbed a gun from the back of his pocket. Does he always carry one?

"Wait-" Cameron was cut off by the gun going off. Out of instinct I jumped infront of Cameron and the shot sliced clean through my stomach. I landed straight on the ground. The last thing I saw before my vision blacked out was Cameron falling right beside me. "I love you" Was all he whispered.

Jennifer's POV (Off to a happier pov lol)

Today Nash, Victoria, and I were planning their wedding. This was going to be so cute. Well atleast if the baby doesn't show up the same exact day. That would be funny.

"Okay so we are going to have it at the Lenards Church and the reception at Holberries Hotel?" Nash asked Victoria.

"Thats what we agreed on" She said.

"This is going to be so perfect" I added in. I really felt like a third wheel.

"Hey guys what did I miss?" Sammy said bursting through the door. I had never meet him, but I knew he was nice.

"Hey Sammy my names Jen" I said to him.

"He-llo Jen" He said stumbling on words. If you take a good look at him damn he is hot. NO BAD JEN NO BOYS!

"Well are you just gonna stand there and flirt or are you actually gonna help" Nash said sassily.

"Oh yeah" Sammy said stealing one last look at me. I am not going to lie I looked back too.

*3 hours later*

*RING* Nash's phone rang like a billion times before he answers.

"Hello" He said clearly annoyed. Then his face became worried and he said.

"Okay we will be there in a bit" He responded and ended the phone call.

"Paige and Cameron just got shot by Josh Hutcherson" He said.

"Aren't they all the way in Cali though" I said.

"Nope they sent a plane with them over here since over there they have no one" Nash said in a duh tone.

"Wow" I said not surprised since Paige always has the weirdest luck. I mean first she gets hit by a car, then gets in a airplane crash, and now a shot. This must not surprise me.

"Let me go call the love birds so they can meet us there" I said turning to leave to my car.

"Um can I go with you?" Sammy asked me.

"Sure" I gladly said. I then grabbed his arm and dragged him down the stairs.

"Here we are" I said getting into the drivers seat. As soon as I strapped myself in I put my hand on the gearshift and funny thing is Sammy had his hand there too and when I touched it I felt a spark. It was a spark that I never felt with Matthew or Shawn. This was different.

"Sorry" He said and I blushed. As I exited the parking lot two goofballs decided to join us.

"HI GUYS WERE JUST GONNA CARPOOL WITH YOU" Matthew screamed as he enter the vehicle.

"Yep and me too" Shawn said. God I hate love triangles. Can't they find some other girl and destroy her love life.

"Sorry about them" I said to Sammy

"They are just extremely childish" I empahsised the last word.

"Its fine" Sammy said as if he understood.

*At the Hospital*

"Get out the car" I said pushing Shawn and Matt out the car.

"Jeez don't be so pushy" Matt said.

"Hey you are being annoying so I'm being annoying back" I said and he gave me his smirk. That little smartass.

"Let's go" I said grabbing Sammy's hand and dragging him inside.

"I understand" Was all he told me. Wow, he must be really smart to notice the love triangle.

"How about after we check up on them we go out secretly to get some food" Sam said to me.

"I would love that!" I exclaimed a bit too happy.

Cameron's POV

I looked at my loved one. I have seen her fall way too many times. I can't believe she took that bullet for me. I wish she would've gotten shot in the arm and I in the stomach.

"Ca-Cameron" She coughed out. I jumped out of my bed and walked over to her.

"Paige baby girl are you okay?" I asked her.

"Yeah I am fine you know my lower stomach just hurts a bit you know?" She asked me for approval.

"Thank God you are okay" I said to her.

"Where am I?" She asked getting up, but hurting herself.

"Calm down, and we are in New York" I told her.

"Wait what, no I have to be a runaway and I have to be an actress" She said panicing.

"Chill I told the director what happened and he said he could move the set over here so you are fine" I said to her.

"About the runaway thing you have to admit you missed me right?" I cheekily added.

"Well, I guess I did, I mean I didn't mis-oh you know what just kiss me" She said to me. I went ahead and kissed as usual it was perfect. Oh how I missed her kisses.

"You know I can admit I missed that" Paige said after we pulled away.

"So does this mean we are back together?" I asked hopefully.

"I'll think about" She said with a smirk on her face. I literally would squeeze the life out of her if she wasn't crippled.

"Hey guys" Jen and Sam came in holding hands? What have I miss?

A/N

Thats one out of two updates GUYS I MIGHT BE GOING TO MAGCON TOMORROW I FOUND TICKETS AHHH SO EXCITED