Liar

Matt's POV

Wait Kayln lied to me? She doesn't love me back? Wait so it was all fake? This whole time she was really using me? WAIT WHAT?

"Hold up what just happened?" I blurted out in frustration.

"This slut over here is trying to steal my boyfriend" Kayln retorted.

"Excuse me missy, but I am trying to help my friend no go out with a mistake" Jen snapped back.

"Girls girls chill" Carter said to both of them.

"You-you used me?" I stuttered.

"Oh please I didn't use you- well um I did BUT I HAVE A REASON" She yelled out the last part.

"If you don't mind me asking why?" Paige asked.

"Jess I know this may hurt you, but I was trying to make Taylor jealous" Kalyn explained quickly.

"What? Why?" Jess asked a bit curious.

"Taylor was my ex boyfriend" Kayln looked down ashamed.

"Have you not gotten over him?" Jess asked.

"How can I, it has been only two months" Kayln cried a bit. Taylors face went pale and Jess looked like she was about to explode.

"YOU CHEATED ON ME YOU JERK" Jess yelled her face getting red.

"No babe it's-well it's- yeah I cheated on you" Taylor looked down. I really thought he was different. I thought he really liked Jess.

"Well you know what Taylor forget about us because this is the first and last time I ever trust you" Jess stormed out the room with Miranda hot on her heels. Shit, that ain't gonna end well I guess.

"Anyways back to the situation here, I forgive you Kayln" I sighed.

"Really?" Kayln looked at me.

"Yes I know what it feels like to have someone not love you back, and you having to resort to jealousy" I said. I then flashbacked to when I talked Ani to being my fake girlfriend to make Jen jealous.

*Flashback*

"Hey....Anushri is it?" I asked at the airport standing infront of a short black haired girl.

"Yes that is me, now you hired me for what?" She asked hesitantly. Well I completely understood where she was coming from since I bought her a flight ticket to where we were and told her nothing about the job.

"Oh right...well I have this-" I started off.

"No I will not be your friend's fake girlfriend to make him feel better" She said straight foward.

"Not was I was gonna say, I meant I like my friend a lot and I want to make her jealous so can you date me maybe?" I asked.

"Oh of course I love helping people find love" Anushri said kindly.

"Well that was easy now shall we" I said.

"We shall" Ani said interlocking our hands.

*Flashback Over*

"Matt you still here?" Jen asked standing infront of me.

"Wh-oh um yeah" I said looking around to see it was just us two.

"Where is everyone?" I asked.

"They went to the next room to call Nash" she told me.

"Well doesn't this remind you of something" I smirked at her.

"Oh when Paige went to the hospital and Carter left a note....yeah" she said looking away and then walking out the door. Well then I see things are back to normal.

Paige's POV

I hold Nash's child in my hands as the gang and I try to reach him. One ring...two ring...three ring.

"Hello" Nash's hoarse voice picks up the phone.

"NASH" I yell through the phone.

"Hey Paige" He said a bit teary.

"What's wrong?" I asked worriedly.

"Oh nothing just that Victoria is you know...." He trailed off.

"No" I froze.

"Yeah" He said sobbing on the other side.

"Nash I-" I tried speaking.

"Don't even this is my fault for having that stupid child in her, ITS ALL MY FAULT I CAN NEVER SEE MY LOVE AGAIN!" He yelled on the phone.

"No Nash don't say that, your child is precious and Victoria went through all that so you can have a memory of hers" I said slipping out a little secret in there. Oops.

"Wait went through what?" He asked.

"Well um you see Victoria kindof had cancer and kindof had to make a choice whether to have the baby and die or lose the baby and live" I said.

"What my baby had to make that descision?" He said shocked.

"Yeah" I said and the line went dead. I turned around to see awaiting and eager faces.

"She died" I looked down to Nash's newborn child.

"Oh" All of them said and looked at the baby. I looked at the child and immediately it became my priority to make this child hold the best life ever. Just like her mom would've wanted me to. What what did they name the baby?

A/N

HELLLOOOO HOW ARE YOU??? WELL MAMA CUPCAKE HAS NO MORE WRITERS BLOCK OKAY. I feel bad cuz victoria died and yeah its sucks :( dont worry it was a part of my story so calm your sprinkles okay and ONE CURSE WORD. NEW ACCOMPLISHMENT ONE CURSE WORD HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA Whatever u dont care so bye

 QOTD:Now I need ideas for Nash's Child any ideas?