How could this happen?

Anushri's POV (Wow you guys thought she was dead ahahahah)

I woke up panting and crying, that dream was awful. I know I am suicidal, but I would never do that. I have to sort things out with Carter I can't do this no more. I somehow in some way have to get Carter.

"Ani" a small voice whispered in the dark.

"Who are you?" I questioned.

"It is Jen" she spoke. I quickly turned on the light.

"JEN" I whispered/yelled to her.

"I missed you" She said coming near me and hugging me.

"I missed you too" I said to her.

"How did you get in?" I questioned her.

"I said I was here to pick you up because you are coming home!" She said jumping up and down.

"Really?" I said with a smile on my face.

"Yes now let's go" She said, I got up and grabbed my bag stuffed with all my clothes and exited the room.

"Bye Mindy I will miss you" I said to the nurse that works at the front.

"I will miss you too take care sweetie" She said as I exited the front door.

"YES I AM FINALLY OUT OF THAT HELLHOLE" I yelled as fresh air hit me. It was morning so it was cool out.

"Yes now let's go" Jen said getting into her car. I quickly stuck myself in and got ready to go home.

"Jen I need to say something" I said to her.

"Go ahead" She said openly.

"I need to talk to Carter" I said to her.

"Well then strap yourself back in and let's go to Victoria's house she must be with Nash and he had to have brung someone" Jen said. Oh yeah I remember her saying Vash is engaged. Can't believe it!

"Wait so you are willing to risk facing your brother for me?" I said noticing that.

"Yep, if it will make you feel better of course I will" she said. What a loyal friend she is.

"Here we are" She said stopping at a cute apartment building. I stepped out of the car and grabbed Jen's hand and ran toward the doors which opened up right before I hit them.

"What number?" I asked eagerly.

"Room 102" She said and I quickly dragged her up the stairs and made a few turns before we reached her door. I knocked and Victoria opened the door.

"ANI" She said attacking me with a bear hug.

"ANI" A happy Carter came from behind her.

"ANI" He said more assure of himself. He did something I kind of expected him to do. He went right up to me and picked me up to hug me.

"I missed you babe, I am so sorry I never meant to cheat on you" He said looking straight into my eyes. I saw guilt and fear in his eyes.

"Babe I forgive, just never do that to me please" I begged.

"Of course" He promised and kissed me. I pulled away though.

"Woah hold your horses boy you have to earn my trust back the hard way"I told him. He huffed, but mumbled a yes and then conformed with putting his arm around my shoulders.

Jennifer's POV

It was so cute seeing Ani happy again. It wasn't so pleasant to see my brother again though.

"Hey Jen" he said walking over to me.

"Carter" I sighed looking away.

"Jen I said I'm sorry what more do you want?" He said.

"A brother who would be there for me during the hard times in my life" I snapped.

"Jen I can't be there for you always" he said.

"But you can always call me" I snapped back.

"I'm sorry about that I ha-wrong words" He fixed himself.

"I guess I'm just not important to you" I said to him.

"Yes you are Jen, you are my sister and I can't stand seeing you like this" He said.

"BUT YOU ALWAY COME TO ME WITH THE SAME CRAP HOW ANOUT ONCE YOU ACTUALLY FOLLOW THE SHIT YOU SAY" I yelled and walked into Victoria's apartment.

"Matt..Shawn" I said looking at them. Were they real or not?Shit my hallucinations really get to me.

"Are you really standing in front of me?" I asked them.

"Yes" they said and I hugged them.

"I MISSED YOU SO MUCH" I hugged both if them. I wasn't that mad at them. Well maybe just a smidge.

"I missed you too" Shawn and Matt said hugging me back this time.

I felt so safe in their arms, I never wanted to let go. Sadly I let go though and stared at their faces.

"Why did you guys forget me?" I said to them.

"We didn't forget we just were really busy, you should really forgive your brother" Shawn said to me. Maybe I should? What the heck right? I ran to my brother and jumped on his back.

"I love you, you doof" I said to him and he laughed. I hadn't heard someone laugh in quite a while and it felt nice. My life was slowly coming together, piece by piece.

A/n

Read this.

Okay guys the time has come where Jen has to choose Matt or Shawn so comment down below Shawn or Matt okay please help.

Btw I want to know who is your favorite from Magcon, I would love to know.

If you want to know mine it's Jack J he is adorable and so funny but I want to interact with you and shit my dad caught me BYE