Cutest Thing Ever

A/N No depressing stuff this time...maybe just a bit

Paige's POV

"Hey Cam" I said awkwardly.

"I didn't know you were here" He said.

"Yeah well I am only here for a short period of time so Sam can you show me the snack bar please?" I nudged him.

"Wha-Oh yeah sure" He said standing up and grabbing my hand.

"What is your problem with him?" Sam asked me.

"My ex who is not over me" I said.

"Oh...well why is he your ex? I am sorry if I am interfering with your love life" He said. Why the heck would Sam Claflin need to say I am sorry? Heck I should be sorry for not bowing down to him.

"He was a bit too controlling over me" I said.

"That explains that and just a quick question since you runaway from him are YOU not over him?" Sam asked me. That was a good question.

"I mean I don't know I guess I just have to avoid him for a bit before I can jump to one answer" I said truthfully.

"Well I say I would ship Posh" He said chuckling.

"What's this about Posh?" Josh said coming up behind us.

"Oh great you're here LET"S GOO" I said grabbing Josh's hand and waving goodbye to Sam.

"Why in such a rush?" Josh said laughing once we were strapped in the car.

"Cam" I said and Josh immediately understood. Yeah he knows the story.

"So were do you wanna go?" He asked me.

"How about we go on a friendly date?" I told him and his face literally lit up like a Christmas tree.

*20 minutes later*

Josh and I decided on a cute little resturant isolated from society. It was so cute!

"So Paige can I ask you a question what do you want to study in life?" Josh asked me.

"I would actually like to be an actress in a horror movie" I blurted out without noticing. I never told people that.

"Really? Maybe I could get you a role in any of my movies" He said and I got so excited.

"You really mean it" I asked and he nodded.

"I love you" I said getting up and hugging him. Once we finished eating we went to his mansion and watched cute movies all day. By far it was the most relaxing day I've had in a while.

*1 week later*

Jennifer's POV

"Jen Jen he is calling me" A crying Victoria said from her aparment kitchen. I decided to stay with her all week in case she got any ideas.

"Answer the phone!" I yelled from her couch and started to walk towards the kitchen.

"Hello?" She said.

"Can you open your front door?" Nash said through the phone. Was he serious?

"Sure" Victoria unsurely said. She walked to her door and opened it to see Nash with flowers, balloons, and a huge teddy bear.

"Victoria I am so sorry I did not accept the baby will you please forgive me?" He said.

"I don't know nash" Victoria said looking sad.

"Please babe look I even had this for you since before the babt" Nash paused.

"Will you marry me?" He asked kneeling down and pulling out a small box. Victoria's face lit up yet she still looked confused.

"Nash this is so sudden though like are you sure about this?" Victoria asked. To prove it to her Nash dropped everything and picked up Victoria and spun her around like in those cheesy love movies.

"I love you and this baby that I will be the father too just trust me" Nash said.

"Nash I am glad to have you back forever" Victoria responded to him which led to the sweetest kiss. This was literally the cutest thing ever! I can''t believe I actually envy them. I have no love life. Great now I'm the lonely one here, wonderful.