Why does this always happen to me?

Paige's POV

"PAIGE I have work for you" My boss said as I walked to my desk.

"What is it filing again?" I questioned him. He simply nodded and threw a stack of papers on my desk.

"Organize them by 2:00 pm because we have a client coming in that I need you to take care of" My boss said strictly. I huffed and took out all my supplies. Red Pen. Check. Extra Paper. Check. Sticky Notes. Check. Highlighters. Check. Okay I was ready. I started with one file and I found like about 50 mistakes, my boss needs to do a better job at writing. Like how can you miss an s in suspect. This is how my hours flew by. Me checking and criticizing my boss.

1 hour Later

*RING* My phone burst out its ringtone. I picked it up and heard Jen's sobbing voice/

"Jen what's wrong" I asked worried.

"Ani is in the hospital dying AGAIN" Jen sobbed.

"How?" I said angrily.

"She attempted suicide" Jen said. Those words shocked me. How could such a sweet, innocent girl do this? What the heck would cause her to do this?

"And Victoria isn't coping so well" Jen said.

"Why do you say that?" I asked her.

"Everyday she is having a mental breakdown because of Nash and the baby" Jen said.

"Sadly she has to now live by herself in an apartment because her behavior was not allowed in our dorm" Jen told me.

"That is so not fair" I said angrily.

"I just feeling like all the happiness is falling apart, like all those times are gone..." (a/n see what I did there) Jen spit out to me.

"I wish I could be there but-" I was about to finish my sentence when my boss took my phone away and hung up.

"The client came earlier than we expected." My boss said in fumes.

"What is his name?" I asked.

"Camer- Paige?" Cameron said entering the room. Shit.

Miranda's POV

These past few months have been the best. Jack and I have finally admitted our feelings and we are officially a couple. I don't know how to explain my happiness I just do. OO I just got a text.

(J=Jack M=Miranda)

J: Hey babe

M: hey how are you

J: Sad because I am not with you

M: soon I will see you

J: What is the next plane you will be attending?

M: Um I think the next plane to North Carolina.

J: well guess what we have to go to South Carolina...so guess what that means

M:YAY!

A/n

So so so so so crappy but I had to if not you little cupcakes would murder me and ya SO FOLLOW ME IF YOU WANT NOTIFICATIONS WHEN I UPDATE