You Want The Truth?

Jen POV

Wait what!?? She doesn't have feelings for Matt! "What do you mean you dont have feelings for Matt?" I ask her. "I never liked him." she says as I get up from the bed.

"So you have been playing him this whole time?!" I yell at her while tears run down my face. "Yes ok! But he loves me I cant just throw away someone who can make me famous!" Are you kidding me right now, I love Matt but he loves someone who doesn't love him and is using him.

"HOW CAN YOU DO THAT TO SOMEONE SO NICE AND SWEET!!" I yell at her, "HOW CAN YOU USE SOMEONE WHO LOVES YOU JUST FOR THE FAME!" I yell as I start to pull my hair.

"YOU ARE THE LOWEST PERSON EVER!" I yell at her walking to the door. "Where are you going?" she asks me as I open the door, "To tell Matt." I close the door and start to run to Matts room.

I bang on the door as I see Kaylyn start to run down the hallway. Matt opens the door as I push him inside and shut the door locking it behind me. Kaylyn bangs on the door as I push Matt on the bed. "Why aren't you letting her in." Matt says as he tries to get up.

"Matt listen to me Kaylyn is playing you she told me!" I say. "Jen." He pushes past me as he opens the door. Kaylyn comes in as she glares at me Matt looks at her and she stops glaring as he didnt notice. "Are you playing me Kaylyn just to get famous?" Matt asks her.

"Why would I do that babe I love you." She kisses him on the lips then she hugs him as she smirks at me. I storm out of the room as the tears start to run down my face again. Why is this day so messed up?

Im in full out tears as I get to my room. I have tried so hard to help him out and and I just cant do it anymore. I hear a knock at my room as I wipe my tears, "Yeah?" I say as I rub my eyes. "Its Carter." He opens the door as he looks at me. "Whats wrong." He comes over and I burry my head in his chest. "Sammy left me and, and Kaylyn is playing Matt. Im trying to tell him but he wont believe me." I start to sob as Carter comforts me. "I love Matt Carter, I love Matt."

I still rubs my back as I start to sniff and wipe my eyes. "I dont know what to do." I say as I look into Carters eyes. "What do I do." I say as he looks at me, "The only thing you can do is wait it out." He says as I nod my head.

"thanks Carter." I say as I hug him. He smiled and kisses my forehead as he left. I'm not going to wait it out, I'm going to show Matt that I am right.

--

It's been a hour and I have been sitting in the hotel room trying to show Matt Kaylyn's true colours. I finally came up with a perfect plan until someone walks into my room. Paige.

"Hey Jen." Paige says as she hugs me and sits beside me, "What are you doing?" She asks as I look at her. "Just thinking but I have to go." I say as I get up, "Really? I thought we can hang out." She says as she frowns. "In a bit ok I have to do something."

Paige POV

I sit in my hotel room as I have nothing to do. Why not go hang out with Jen? I walk down to her hotel room and knock, opening the door.

Jen is on her bed as she looks over at me. "Hey Jen." I say as I hug her sitting down beside her, "what are you doing?" I ask her. "Just thinking but I have to go." She says as she get up,

"Really? I thought we can hang out." I says as I frown a bit . "In a bit ok I have to do something." She says as she walks out. Is it just me or is she look a bit off?

Me being me decide to follow her. I open the door and look out as she ways down to Matts room. I hide behind one of the door walls and listen. "Hey Matt can I talk to Kaylyn alone?" She asks, "Sure." I hear Matt say.

I hear a door close as Matt passes me not noticing me. I walk to the door and put my ear against the door but I can only hear mumbling of words.

"Why..... Matt...... Why......" I make out the three words Jen says, "I told....... I just....... Fame and........ Stop bugging me." I hear Kaylyn says. "What Matt? Fame? Told You?" I whisper to myself. I hear moving as I run behind the corner wall.

The door opens as I peck my eye out from the side of the wall. "Yes." Jen says as she clicks her phone. I start to hear the conversation that Jen and Kaylyn had but it was too low to make out.

Jen POV

I walk out of the room and pull out my phone. "Yes." I whisper as I start to play the recording on my phone, yup my big smart idea but I just need a back up one but that's for a different time.

"Hey what are you doing?" I look up to see Paige. "Nothing really. I have nothing to do, want to do something?" I ask her not knowing what to do. "How about we go to the mall for a bit?" Paige says as she smiles at me.

"Sure just let me get changed." Paige nods as I run to my room. Getting into some jean high waisted shorts and a white muscle tee with cats faces on it from forever 21. I fix my makeup and put my phone in my back pocket. I grab my purse and wallet and walk out closing the door behind me.

I see Paige walking down the hallway as I smile at her. "Ready?" She asks me as I check in my purse if I have anything, "Let's go."

Matt POV

Kaylyn and I have been sitting in our hotel room for a while. She's been acting weird ever since I asked her if she was playing me. We watch the tv as I not paying too much attention.

All I can think about is was Jen lying or was she telling the truth? I should trust Kaylyn, she's my girlfriend! But can I trust her? I snap out of my thoughts as Kaylyn kisses me on the lips. I don't feel the spark I feel with Jen.

But I love Kaylyn don't I? "What's wrong Matt? You seem off." She says as she looks up at me. "I'm fine just the stress of magcon." I lie to her as she puts her head on my chest.

Do I love Kaylyn? Or do I love Jen?

Jen POV

Me and Paige finish shopping after the three hours we have been here. We got back to the hotel and I feel like dropping the news by playing truth or dare and telling Carter to ask me for a truth what my biggest secret is. Which is Kaylyn and Matt.

"Want to call everyone to our room?" I ask as she nods her head. "Sure!" She says as she pulls out her phone. We start texting everyone and I tell Carter my plan which he agrees too because I'm his sis.

After 10 minutes everyone is in our room even Matt and Kaylyn. "Let's do something!" Paige says as she sits beside me, "how about truth or dare?" Kaylyn says a I nod my head with everyone else, perfect.

Jack J started and made Paige kiss my brother. Then Paige made Carter lick peanut butter off the floor. The game when on for a hour until Carter asks me.

"Truth or Dare Jen?" He says

"Ahh Truth." I say as I laugh.

"Ok, ok umm What's the biggest secret your holding?" He asks me

"Do I have too." I say as everyone laughs and tells me to go. I pull out my phone as I start to play the recording of Kaylyn saying how she is just playing Matt.

By the end of it I look up. Everyone has shocked faces as I smirk at Kaylyn. "I told you Matt, but you didn't believe me."

A/N

Hey guys I wanted to thank @Recoveryy for helping me write this chapter. She's also writing a book too so you should go check it out