Forgive me....or not

Taylor's POV (I see u becoming interested mama unicorn ;)

Oh God I messed up. I seriously messed up with Jess. Man I thought I had promised myself to stop cheating. Then again I really did like Kayln, I mean we had been a thing for a year already. So technically I cheated on Kayln not Jess. Either way I fucked up. I mean I love Jess, but I love Kayln. Jess is awesome, but Kayln has been my best friend for years. SHIT SHIT. How did Paige and Jen pass through these love triangles because this sucks ass. I mean I just can't make up my mind. Well techinically I don't have to make the descision now. Right? Whatever. I let go of my train of thoughts and entered the room where Paige and the rest were. I looked around the gang, but there was no sign of Jess shit I messed up big time. Although even if it was depressing I saw no Jess there was a gloom throughout the room.

"What's wrong guys?" I asked them curiously.

"Taylor, Victoria died" Cameron said looking down.

"Are you serious?" I said shocked beyond my mind.

"Yeah" Paige said and I noticed she was holding Victoria's baby girl.

"Man I feel really bad for Nash" I spoke, I mean he loved her so much. I can't believe she is gone now. (See what I did there..no okay)

Jen's POV

Victoria is dead. Shit. Nash is going to literally break now. Like I feel him already drowning in his own pool of tears. Man I feel bad for him.

"She is gone" Miranda said still taking it all in.

"Woah" Taylor said also taking it in. Wait Taylor and Jess. Oh yeah, I quickly remembered something I had to do before we left the boat and all went our separate ways. Actually I don't think we are going our separate ways because of the baby...oh I am trailing off. Cunningly I grab Taylors arm and drag him outside the room. He gives me a frieghtened look.

"Look you lil shit you messed up big time, and when I say that it is because you fucking cheated on the most loyal girl in the world AND YOU EXPECT HER TO FORGIVE YOU I GUESS?" I demanded an answer.

"N-no" He said scared. Good he should be scared.

"Now go fucking apologize and get your stuff ready we are docking in an hour" I yelled and brushed him off. Now to find some peace and quiet. I darted to the pool and noticed there was no one just how I liked it. I sat on a tanning chair and just relaxed my worries away.

Jess' POV

I couldn't wait to get off this stupid ship and just forget about Taylor. Like I hate it when guys cheat on me. I hate it. Through my angry thoughts I heard someone knock on my door and answered it without thinking.

"Jess I am so sorry that I hurt you" he told me looking into my eyes.

"I'm not asking you for a second chance I'm just saying forgive me please" he said. Well that's good because I never wanted to be his girlfriend again.

"Alright I forgive you, but get out" I said letting my angry side show. I slammed the door in his face and went back to packing. You know I never should've expected a perfect relationship because in all truth life's happy endings are completely gone....

A/N
Hello my darling cupcakes how are you? did you miss me? probably not so okay. SO JUST WANTED TO ASK AND U CAN MESSAGE ME OR COMMENT BELOW ARE ANY OF YOU GOING TO MEET JACOB JULY 12th or going to THE AUSTIN MAHONE CONCERT AUGUST 20th cuz if you are MESSAGE ME CUZ I CAN MEET YOU GUYS! YAY! you probably don't care whatever

QOTD: which boy do you ship yourself with?
Aotd: tbh none I just don't seem to fit with any