Out to Dinner

Jennifer's POV

"Oh Paige" I said running up to her and softly hugging her.

"I missed ya Jen" She told me.

"I missed you more, but I did not miss you getting hurt so much" I said chuckling.

"Whatever" Paige said.

"Are you hurt badly?" I questioned her.

"Nah just a little would" she said brushing it off.

"Yeah she just has to be here for 24 hours and then back on your wheelchair" Cameron said looking at her.

"Yep"she said looking at him.

"Am I missing something here?" I said.

"Oh yeah we are back together" Paige said making Cameron smile the happiest smile ever.

"Well we will leave you two be so goodbye lovebirds" I said noticing I was still holding Sammy's hand. I blushed a bit, but quickly exited the room.

"You are really cute when you blush" Sammy said to me. I think I blushed even harder.

"So which way are we going so they don't notice us?" I asked Sammy.

"Let go through the back" he said grabbing my arm this time and leading the way.

*skips car ride*

"We almost got caught by Carter and Ani" I said.

"Yeah, but we didn't so let's go get us some food" Sammy said as soon as we got to this cute little resturant.

"So tell me about yourself" he said to me. Wait was this a date?

"Well my name is Jennifer Reynolds and I am a dance" I said flat out.

"There's got to be more in there" he said teasingly.

"Okay I'm a bit hyper, I am spontaneous, and I say a lot of weirds things sometimes" I said describing myself.

"That's what I was looking for" He said to me. The rest of the night we talked and talked. We had almost all the same interests. I had never in a million years experienced a date like this. It was perfect.

*after date*

"Thanks for taking me out" I shyly said to Sammy.

"No problem beautiful" he said.

After a long period of silence while walking he said "I know this is a bit rushed, but I feel a connection with you that I have never felt with anyone before. So will you have the honor of being my girlfriend?" he said the speech. Wha-what? He was for real?

"This is so sudden, but I feel the same way so YES!" I said all of a sudden.

"Oh good because I've been wanting to do this all day" he said and quickly kissed me. I felt like I was in a movie. Was this real? It was so perfect I can't deal with this. Maybe he was the one for me. No Jen don't think like that,it is just your first date.

A/n

OKAY SMALL UPDATE SORRY HAD NO TIME BUT I HAVE A HUGE FAVOR TO ASK FROM YOU PERFECT PEOPLE

can you please vote for my story the one that got away because I entered a contest to put it in and I really want to win. And sorry to be annoying, but if you could dm this story to any of the guys on twitter if they follow you. You don't have to but if you do it I will put in my new fanfic just send me a screen shot on kik or instagram. I love you my baby cupcakes.

Kik- Cupcakeforevs_101

Instagram- Mendes_Guitar

STAY FROSTED