My Love Life is Messed Up!

Jennifer's POV

After the engagement I decided to leave Nash and Victoria alone. I mean I wanted to give them some privacy and time to talk things out. Although on the other hand I was kind of jealous that there love life is going well. Mine just plain sucks. No guy will ever love me, they'll just find some better girl and cheat on me. Is that not true? Look what Shane and Matt did to me, they cheated on me with sluts. I walked down a street to clear my head for a bit. The wind rustled the leaves and cars slowly passed by. This made me think over my life. Do I really want to let go of my past? Do I want to leave my bestfriends behind? Do I want to go on tour and miss out on creating memories? I guess it won't be perfect as I thought it would be. I think I am going to change my mind about going on tour. Shit it is like two weeks away. Well looks like I have to run. I ran to my college and literally got there in less than 15 minutes.

"Mrs.Amy-I -have" I started panting. That was a quick run and I banged my arm on the door ouch.

"Sweetie calm down" She said coming over to me.

"What is it?" She asked getting straight to the point.

"Look Mrs.Amy your offer is great and literally the best, but I can't accept it I am sorry" I said looking down at my shoes.

"Sweetie don't worry it is fine I know it is a lot for you, but if you change your mind tell me okay" She said and I nodded and left to walk to my dorm. 'My life was like a rock rolling down a hill getting worse and worse every minute' I thought as I walked into my dorm. It was so empty in here, it just screams depression. 

"WHY DOES LOVE HATE ME!!" I screamed into my pillow. I kept screaming. No one would ever hear me out. No one.

"WHY CAN'T SOMEONE ACTUALLY LOVE ME!!" I screamed into my pillow that was now soaked with tears.

"I am here with you Jen" Shawn said standing next to me.

"Me too" Matt said standing next to him. I stared at them long before I went to hug Shawn and he disappeared. Was I going crazy?

"What's wrong Jen?" A confused Carter said.

"You are not real" I pointed at him, my arm trembling.

"Of course I am real Jen" He said, but I didn't believe it. I ran out my dorm like a crazy person.

Forget that stuff I am out.

A/N

So short but updated long chappie this morning so this is what you get okay no complaining.