Chapter 1

(Your POV)

*beep* *beep* *beep*

Ugh!!!! I groaned as my alarm started to go off.

I smashed my alarm clock which put a dent in it. I rubbed my eyes then opened them to regret it. I closed them immediately because of the sun shining through the curtains. I opened them again to let them adjust to the light. I looked at my alarm clock to see it was 7:30.

Why me? I groaned.

I got out of bed and leaving it like a mess like normal. I walked to my closet a picked out the best outfit I could.

I walk over to my bathroom, take a shower, put on my clothes, and brushed my hair

I walk over to my bathroom, take a shower, put on my clothes, and brushed my hair. I throw my dirty clothes next to my closet. I got down on the floor next to my bed and pulled out a small box. I opened it and pulled out my pocket knife and slipped it into my pocket. I walk downstairs to an empty house like normal. I went into the kitchen and picked up a note off the counter.

Dear Sweetie,

We hope you have good days at school. Call grandma if you need a guardian to get you out of trouble.

Love Mom and Dad

*Sighs* How do they know me so well? I said with a smile.

I walked over to the fridge and got a apple that was cut already. I walked over to the table and ate the apple. I don't have to be at school for another hour so I just relaxed. I went over to my bag and made sure I had all my notebooks and enough pens and pencils. I went back into my room and grabbed my phone. I opened it to check YouTube and Tweeter the only alive social media sites. I looked at social media for about forty minutes then grabbed my stuff and left. I walked out the door and put my hood up. I walked about three blocks then arrived at the school. I saw kids walking into the court yard area in front of the school and saw kids walking into the actual school. I walked into the school and not a lot of kids were inside. I made my way to office to receive my schedule, locker code and locker key if forgot the code. I get my stuff and walk to my locker #121. It's on the bottom floor good but at the same time not great. I test the code to make sure it works. I open the empty locker and drop off the stuff I won't need for the day. I look at my schedule to find out which classes I have today.

Period 1 - Homeroom Room #200

Period 2 - Art Class Room #210

Period 3 - Science Class Room #105

Period 4 - Social Studies Room #204

Period 5 - Language Arts Room #108

Period 6 - Lunch

Period 7 - Library Aid

Period 8 - Math Class Room #100

Oh great I'm a library aid now I have to memorize the library sections. I said quietly.

I closed my locker and leaned against it and played a game on my phone.

Ohhh look there's a new girl. A male voice said.

I looked up a little and saw a boy with black hair and another boy behind him. 

What do you two. I said a little pissed off.

The boy with black hair slammed his hand to both sides of me. 

I want you baby. He said both leaning in for a kiss.

I kicked him right in the gut and he fell to the ground whimpering in pain. I walked away getting some glares from kids in shock. It was about time for class anyway. I walked to homeroom and sat down in a free sit in the back of class. I sat near a kid with brown hair and wearing a sunset tank top with shades. I shoved my phone in my pocket and waited for homeroom to start. The guy next to me was staring at me at times. I ignored him and just tried to listen to the teacher talk without falling asleep.

*Time-Skip to Lunch*

I survived to lunch it's good enough. I walked into the lunchroom and ordered my lunch. I grabbed my lunch and walked over to a empty table. I sat down and pulled out my a notebook to draw in. I opened the notebook and started to draw while eating.

Hey baby~. I guy said.

I turned around to see a guy with white hair standing over me. He leaned down to my level and got close to my face. As he got closer to my face for a kiss I swung my arm and hit him in the side of his face. He fell to the ground and I heard gasps and ooo's as he fell. I got up and took my stuff with me.

I hate flirty boys. I said pissed as I walked outside.

I had a face of anger on and was ready to swing my arm again. I passed the boy from homeroom again. He looked concerned as I walked passed him. I walked over to one of the empty tables and finished my lunch there. When lunch was over I took my stuff and headed off to the library.

*Time-Skip to the end of the day*

Finally! I said as I walked out of the school.

I had more boys all over me but tomorrow they'll be scared of me. I walked down the road to a Starbucks since I wanted coffee. I walked into Starbucks and there was no line.

Hello welcome to Starbucks! How may I help you? A girl said.

 I can have a (favorite Starbucks drink) please. I said.

Sure thing! What's your name? She said.

My name is (Y/N). I said pulling out my wallet and paying for the drink.

I sat down in a chair near the counter and waited for my coffee. As I waited some kids from school walked in. I sat there watching as the Starbucks' employees took orders.

(Y/N)? The girl from before asked.

Right here. I said standing up.

I took the drink and walked out of Starbucks. I drank my coffee and walked home. As I walked home I saw a group of kids and the kid I sat next to in homeroom. I walked passed them and saw they were looking at me. I continued home and made it home. I dropped my coffee off in the kitchen and flopped on the couch.

What a day. I said.