Chapter 43

(Your POV)

No fucking way. I said.

Ahh ha I knew you were here! Evan said.

I shake my head and change my express to a smile so the guys don't think I saw a ghost. They can't know my mom just had a baby or I have older brother.

Jon jumps on me and tackled me to the floor.

Aw fuck. I said.

Then everyone else jumped on top of us. I could feel my life slowly draining away from me.

Holy shit you guys are fucking heavy. I said.

After a bit of that they finally get off me. I get up off the floor and stretch out my probably broken back.

That's what you get for slamming pans at 5 in the morning. Mark and Jack said.

Welp I deserved it. I said.

I pick up my phone off the ground and look at it. I must've accidentally dropped the call when I dropped my phone. I slip my phone in my pocket.

Well what are the plans for today? Brock asked.

Well you guys have fun I have to go out for a bit. I said.

Ooohh no you don't. Chilled said.

What?!? Why? I asked.

We just got you back home there is no way in hell that I'm letting you go out. Chilled said.

But Chilled this is important. I said.

Oh yeah and in what way is going out important? Chilled asked.

It's family related that's why. Please Chilled this is super important. I said.

Chilled huffed knowing that if it's family related the answer is in favor of it.

Fine but just make it as quick as possible. Chilled said.

Thanks. I said.

I pushed the guys out of my room and went into my closet and grabbed my clothes. I grabbed a purple shirt that said "Wild" on it, grey jean shorts, purple shoes, and a grey beanie.

 I grabbed a purple shirt that said "Wild" on it, grey jean shorts, purple shoes, and a grey beanie

After that I jumped right in the shower then put my clothes on. Once done I quickly run off downstairs. I grab my keys off the counter in the kitchen and run off to the garage. But before I could open the door Chilled stops me by standing in front of the door.

(Y/N) can you wait for just one second and let me ask you something? Chilled said.

Uhh sure go ahead. I said.

Can you please be home before noon? Chilled asked.

Uhh I think I can make it home by then sure. I said.

Alright thanks. Oh and... Chilled said before kissing my forehead.

I love you like always knuckle head. Chilled said.

I blush a little and playfully punch him in the shoulders. He moves out of the way and I open the garage door. I opened the garage and got into my car.

*A long ass journey later*

I made it to the hospital. I slowly got out of the car and closed the door. This is the hospital dad told me she was at. I took a beep breath and locked the car. I walk into the hospital and find my mom's room. Once outside the room I take a deep breath and open the door.

Hello? Mom? Dad? You here? I asked.

We're here sweetie. My mom said.

I walk in and close the door. I look around and see my dad sitting in a chair next to the hospital bed. Then I see my mom laying in the hospital bed holding a baby. I walk closer to them and see my mom smile.

Hi sweetie. My mom said.

Hi. I said.

(Y/N) say hello to your new baby sister Lily. My dad said.

I stand above my mom and put a hand softly on Lily.

Hi Lily. I said.

So I'm guessing things at home weren't normal. My mom said.

Pfft when are they normal. But in other words I kinda pissed them off. I said.

My mom let's out a sigh and smiles.

Your my daughter alright. My mom said.

I smiled at what she said. I mean it's true I am her daughter.

So your probably wondering who your older brother is? My dad said.

Yes I am I want to know. I said.

My parents looked at each other and gave me a pity full​ look.

Well a long time ago when we had him. It was only a few years before we had you. Your mother gave birth to him. Unfortunately though a when he was only one year old we had to send him away. At the time your father and I just started up the gang. We sent him away to your grandparents house. But a few days later the house was broken into and your brother was taken away. We haven't found him since but we won't give up hope. My dad said.

I felt heart broken. My own brother might be dead for all I know.

Do you have anything that you had of him? I asked.

We thought you might ask for something about him. Here take this box it has all the information about you older brother. Take care of it and good luck. My dad said.

Thanks Mom and Dad I'll make you proud. I said.

I kissed Lily on the head.

And I'll make sure you get to know you have a older brother. I said.

I walk out of the hospital room and out of the hospital. I make it over to my car and hop in. Boy do I have a lot on my hands now.

Welp better get home before noon arrives. I said