Chapter 20

* A Few Months Later*

(Your POV)

It's been a few months and we haven't done anything. Jon told us his plan but Chilled is waiting for the right time. It's almost June and nothing has been happening. My gang hasn't done anything with Evan's gang or The Vanoss Crew is what Evan calls it. The Vanoss Crew thinks that my gang has been hiding in plain sight. They don't know what's gonna happen but what Chilled told me tonight is the perfect time to do it. I take out my phone and text Jon.

Hey - (You)

(Jon) - Sup

Chilled said tonight we should do the plan. - (You)

(Jon) - As much as I know it's gonna hurt the guys you should do it.

I know but they'll either hate me or love me. - (You)

(Jon) - Just be yourself and pretend at the same time if you want you can cry into my shoulder later.

Thanks and I'll try to be emotional during it so don't comfort me till after the little scene I do. - (You)

(Jon) - Got it see you tonight.

I put my phone in my pocket and waited until Chilled called me. I had at least an hour so might as well change into my heist clothes. I put my clothes on feeling the guilt already hitting me. I wanted to do this but at the same time didn't. Did I actually have a liking for these guys. No I can't like other people maybe as friends but not as a crush well not anymore. I grabbed my mask and put it on then flipped my hood up. I started to wait for Chilled to call me but as the minutes passed I felt my heart breaking pieces off of it's self but why? After an hour of waiting Chilled finally called me.

(Chilled) - Hey the Vanoss Crew are on their way already they've still have a half in hour to go before they get there but you should make your way their.

(You) - Thanks I'm heading out right now and I told my parents about me staying over at Jon's place. 

(Chilled) - Alright get going and put the ear piece in.

(You) - Alright talk to you later. 

I ended the call and grabbed the ear piece and placed it in my ear. I walked out the door with my bag of normal clothes to wear after what happens. I say goodbye to my parents and walk out the door. I ran down the dark street and made my way to an abandoned warehouse.

(Y/N) we're almost there hide a little while away so they think your just getting there. I heard Jon whisper in my ear piece.

I ran off to a nearby building and hid behind it waiting for the Vanoss Crew to come. Then a few minutes later a van came pulling up behind the abandoned warehouse. I waited for the doors to open then watched them walk into the building. I heard a faint buzz in my ear piece which was my signal to come out from my hiding place.

(Jon's POV)

I hit the button to tell (Y/N) to come out of hiding. The guys except Mini, Arlan, and Anthony  went into the building to find something on our heist but it was at another warehouse. 

Hey guys you got company but it's one person. Mini said thought our ear pieces.

Stay low. Lui said.

I quietly made my way over to a window near the ladder (Y/N) was gonna climb. I watched her walk to the ladder and pull it down. She climbed the ladder and made her way to the top.

Who was that? Moo asked.

It was Fighter she's on the roof. I said.

Let's ambush her and take her down. Basically said.

No let's see what she's doing maybe we could get some info from her. I said.

That's a good idea. Vanoss said.

We walked outside and we climbed the ladder. When we got to the top we hide behind a small building on the roof. (Y/N) sitting on the corner of the roof.

I'm such an idiot! She said.

What? I whisper.

This is so stupid why did I agree to do this! She said.

What she talking about? Evan whispered.

I can't believe I've been doing this for months and they haven't ever caught on! She said.

What is she talking about? Brock whispered.

How come I've never caught that they had feeling for me? I knew they were just trying to protect me from my friends but I didn't know it was this bad. She said.

Then she pulled her mask off and slammed it on the ground. Then she pulled her hoodie down and everyone gasped.

Fighter is (Y/N)? Brian asked.

Why am I such an idiot? How come I never noticed that they like me. And now I have feeling towards them but of course I've got to tell the truth anyways. Which means another move, more stress, more fighting over some stupid love ordeal. She said as tears ran down her cheeks.

Wait love ordeal? Marcel asked.

These missions are because of some love ordeal! Lui whispered yelled.

Why is love coming back to haunt me it's not like anyone can fix me. I don't want to love anymore and now I'm in love again. She said as she sobbed.

She our enemy but she's also our friend. Can we really trust her? Evan said.

Can we really trust you? You kept this love ordeal thing hidden and now what are we supposed to think of you. Marcel said.

I should just go to Sark's place see if he can give me some good advice. She said as she picked up her mask.

She's leaving go get her! Evan said.

No let her go we talk to her about this tomorrow. I said.

Jon she's our enemy we don't need her getting away! Evan said.

Well she's also a friend of our's and the person we're all in love with. I said.

Jon she's not our friend she's our enemy she's been pulling your strings. Evan said.

I know when people are pulling my strings Evan and (Y/N) wasn't even coming close. I said.

Well this one you've missed because she's been pulling them for months. Evan said before pushing me.

Ahh! (Y/N) screamed.

I looked over to where she was and could only see her hand trying to pull herself back up.

Help help help help! She yelled.

Shit. I said.