Chapter 31

(Your POV)

I opened the door to Evan's room and he was laying in his bed fast asleep. I look over at a little dresser and see my hoodie and Evan's clothes.

Well I won't miss that hoodie. I said.

Jon chuckled a little and we sat down in the two seats next to Evan's bed.

You know he looks kinda cute when he's asleep. I said.

I'm not asleep you know. Evan said.

I jumped a little and Jon laughed and so did Evan.

Evan thank god your alright. I said.

Why? Evan asked.

Why what? I asked.

Why did you help me? You should have just left me there with those guys. I should have died on the street. Evan said.

I stood up and walked over to Evan and hugged him.

Because. I felt that it was right to help you. A friend should never let a friend fight alone. Especially against a rival gang. I said.

I hear shaky breathing and look up to see Evan crying.

T-th-thank you. Evan said and hugged back.

Aww you two are cute together. Jon said.

Shut up. I said.

So they told you? Evan asked.

Yup but I liked to say that we are now allies. I said.

What? Evan asked.

Yeah (Y/N) and the others want to help us stop the Destroyers. Jon said.

Really? Evan asked.

Yeah Evan we are friends after all and we stick together. I said.

*Later*

See you later guys. I said.

See you (Y/N) have a safe trip home. Jon said.

See ya. Evan said.

I walk out of the hospital and walked towards Chilled house. I got to the house and knocked on the door. No one answered so I knocked again but harder. Still no one answered so I took out my keys and unlocked the door. Luckily I stole Chilled's key and got a copy for me. I opened the door and walked inside. The entrance was empty no one was here usually Max or Cry would stand at the door.

Something is up. I thought.

I look around and see a pistol that's spray painted (F/C) on a nearby table. I take the pistol and walk down the hall keeping my guard up. As I walk down the hall I hear something and it's getting louder. I put both of my hands on the pistol aiming getting ready for whatever is gonna happen. I get to a door and hear groaning and talking. I grab my mask off my wrist and tie it around my face, then place the pistol in my pocket, and I listen to the conversation.

Alright Moo and Mini where is everyone else? A guy asked.

We'll never tell you. Moo said.

Well to bad you have no allies to save you. What are you gonna do now your both to weak to fight me. The guy said.

That's were your wrong. I said.

I kicked the door open and smirked. I saw Brock and Craig getting held down to the ground by the same guy who shot Evan. I look off into the corner and see Ze on the ground holding his shoulder and my gang tied up and gagged.