Chapter 25

(Your POV)

They were back but why? Do they feel pity for me? I wasn't gonna talk to them, or even notice them. I walked passed my homeroom class and walked down the hallway to the unused part if the school. My eyes started to water feeling the same feeling everyday sadness. I walked up the stairs and toward the roof. I opened the door and closed it behind me knowing that I could easily get back in.

Why now? I asked.

I sat down on the roof ledge and took off my mask letting my eyes start to cry. I had dark circles under my eyes and my eyes were bloodshot.I continued to cry for a couple hours until my body calmed down. When I was calmed down I wiped my tears off with my hoodie sleeve, put my mask on, and lay down on the roof. I looked at the beautiful sky watching the clouds pass over the school.

Why are they back? Is it to make fun of me or something else? I thought.

I have been letting myself go lately. My body is fatigue from crying everyday, I haven't had a good night sleep in a while, and I've been eating less also. I let out a sigh and wait for lunch to start.

*Time-skip to Lunch*

(Jon's POV)

I'm getting worried where is she? I asked.

I've didn't see her in homeroom. Brock said.

She wasn't in class with me or Marcel. Tyler said.

Her seat was empty for all of class. Scotty said.

Jeez you guys are worried about her she's just acting it all. Evan said.

All of our heads snapped in his direction with angry or disgust on our faces.

You think she's acting? Marcel asked.

Yeah she's just playing with you plus if you don't remember she's moved on from us. Evan said.

For Christ sake Evan your as stupid as your dad! I said.

She's our friend the only person we should be ignoring is you. Tyler said.

Then (Y/N) walked into the cafeteria and bought her lunch which was just an apple. Then she walked out of the cafeteria. 

If your gonna ignore her then fine but we're gonna make her feel better. I said.

The rest of us walked out if the cafeteria and followed her.

(Y/N)! Marcel shouts.

(Y/N) turns around looks at us then books it down the hall. She turned the corner and disappeared.

Where did she go? Tyler asked.

(Y/N)? Anthony shouts.

Then I see out of the corner of my eye a door slowly close without making a sound. I walked over to the door and it said roof.

I think she went up here. I said.

I turned the doorknob and hear a door close. We walk up the stairs and hear sobs on the other side of the door. I open the door and hear a gasp. I open the door wider to see (Y/N) quickly putting her mask back on over her eyes.

(Y/N)? Brian asked.

 She turned and looked at us. I walk over to her and she put her arms up to cover her face.

(Your POV)

Jon started to walk over to me. I thought he was gonna hit me or something but he didn't. He hugged me. At first I was in shock then I hugged back and started to cry into his shoulder. The others came and hugged me too.

Why? I asked.

Why what? Jon asked.

Why are you hugging me I'm a terrible person. I said.

(Y/N) your not a terrible person we are. We did this to you and we didn't even know. Jon said while putting his hands on my cheeks breaking the hug.

Yeah Evan convinced us to go on a mission but really it was for us to forget what you did. Tyler said.

We're so sorry we didn't know how bad it was. Brock said sitting down next to me.

Yeah all of us are sorry we didn't know this would happen to you. Arlan said.

Can you take off the mask so we can see your beautiful eyes? Lui said.

Heh you don't want to see them my eyes are bloodshot and I have dark circles under them. You probably say I look ugly. I said as I start looking down.

Jon put his hand under my chin and lifted it up.

(Y/N) I bet you look ugly in your eyes but your beautiful in all of our eyes. Jon said.

Really? I said with a smile.

Really. Jon said.

I smiled and hugged him.

Thank you. I said.

I finally felt love again Jon and his friends came back and showed me love. It felt good but this time it feels stronger.

After our hug Jon picked me up.

Huh hey what's the big idea? I said.

We are gonna eat lunch and not just one apple. Jon said.

Fine. I said crossing my arms.

You look cute when your angry. Jon said.

I felt a massive wave of blush hit my face. Jon smiled then carried me down the stairs and down the hall to the cafeteria. He put me down on the ground and we walked into the cafeteria. I got my lunch and Jon payed for it. We walked outside and sat down with Bryce, Ryan, and Luke.

(Y/N) is sitting down with is again! Bryce said.

I smiled and Ryan almost fell out of his seat.

What the fuck she smiled! Ryan said.

See I told you guys they would fix her. Bryce said.

Nice work Jon I never had a dout in the world. Luke said.

I can see right thought your lie. I said.

Ok maybe I might of had a little bit of dout but you did it. Luke said.

How did you do it? Bryce asked.

We showed her the truth. Jon said.

I finally felt safe in the arms of the person I trust.

(A/N Hey guys so I was thinking about doing a Q&A with the characters from this book. If you want to ask the characters a question feel free. You can ask as many questions as you want. And the questions can go to any character in this book. Just make sure you say the character's name while putting in the question or questions. Hope to see a lot of questions!)