Chapter 48

(Chilled's POV)

It's been two days since my little sisters were taken by those monsters. I've locked myself away in my room just so no one can interrupt me. I've been doing everything I can to find them. But everything I do turns up cold. I can't find anything not even the tiniest of clues.

Where are you? I said.

I break the pencil in my hand. My whole body is hurt. I can't find them anywhere. Are they even alive to say the least. My mind is so tired since I've been working for at least 48 hours straight. Then I heard a knock at the door which was followed by...

Chilled? You awake? Minx asked.

Yeah whatcha need. I said.

Can you please come out of your room. I know your really busy trying to find (Y/N) and Lily but please this isn't right. You need so time to rest. Just come out for five minutes and then you can go back to your searches. Minx said.

I look at my desk then get up from my chair. I walk over to the door and open it. I see Minx standing right outside of it.

Sure I'll take a break. I said.

Minx then silently cheered and grabbed my arm and pulled me downstairs.

...(Y/N) and Lily please be ok...

(Your POV)

It's been hours or days to be honest I don't know. I've been in this fucking crate for a while now. I don't know where exactly I am but I know I'm somewhere with a lot of crates. I've fallen asleep so many times now that I can't keep track. I've been feeding Lily this food in the crate. It's not right to feed her this stuff but she has to survive. She's my sister for fucks suck. The only thing that scares me the most is that Lily hasn't cried once since we got on that helecoter. I don't know if she just snapped and doesn't cry anymore but it's scary. She's so young and for her not to cry anymore is super freaky.

Come on boys let's more these crates to the plane. I man shouted.

Then some of the crates around me were picked up. I held Lily close to me as our crate was picked up. I looked though the hole and saw a bright orange vest. I was slightly confused about the orange vest maybe it's to not draw attention to themselves. Our crate was loaded onto a plane. The men then left and the plane's engine started up.

(Jon's POV)

I was sitting on the roof of the house. Shadow was sitting next to me laying down looking at the sky. I was also looking up into the sky. I was holding a locket in my hand.

The outside if the locket had a rose on it and saying I Love You

The outside if the locket had a rose on it and saying I Love You. The locket was open and had two pictures in it. One was a picture of (Y/N) and Shadow when she first arrived at the house. The second is a image of (Y/N) and I. I was planning on giving this locket to (Y/N) yesterday for an present but now I can't. I let out a sigh.

Where are you (Y/N)? I said.

Then I felt Shadow's head on my lap. He whined a bit. I look down at him and smiled.

I know boy. We'll find them I know it. I said.

I look at the sky and then get up. I started to walk over to the roof entrance.

Come on boy let's go. I said.

Shadow then got up and followed me inside.

(???'s POV)

I was abously thrilled to see our new guest had arrived. I walked over to the meeting room where the crate she's in is. I open the doors and see the crate on the ground.

Boss we're ready when your ready. One of my men said.

Open the crate. I said.

My men opened the crate and took the lid off. I walked over to the crate to see it was filled with children's toys.

What?!? Where's the girl? You dumb shits grabbed the wrong crate after the beta team dropped it off. I said.

I break one of the walls of the crate. I angry walk over to the door.

Find that girl! Don't stop until you find her. We need that girl. I said.

I make my way back to my office and search though my folders. I find the picture of the girl and place it on the center of my board with a thumbtack.

You might have been lucky this time little girl. But I will find you and I will get what I want in the end. I said.

I threw a dart at the board and it land on her boyfriend's picture.

Oh Evan your girlfriend is beautiful maybe after I kill you I'll take her for myself. I said.

I take the dart off Evan's picture.

Oh but Evan your new team is just to strong to take you away from them. I can tell from their actions. Everything is almost right I just need that girl. Once I have that girl I'll make sure you and your new team gets forgotten by everyone. I said.

(Another ???'s POV)

I could hear him talking on the other side of the door. I take out my phone and text Smiity.

Yo I think I got a lead for your new friends. - (Spoon)

(Smiity) - Really your the best spy ever.

Thanks man I'll meet you at the spot right? - (Spoon)

(Smiity) - Sure see you soon.

The shit I do for this fucker. I said.

I walk away from the door and over to one of the vents. I crawl back into it and make my way outside.

Welp time to round up the old gang. Search party time! I said.