Chapter 27

(Jon's POV)

I was walking down the hall with guys. We were heading to homeroom but then of a sudden I hear (Y/N)'s voice.

Jon! She yells.

It came in the direction of her locker. I ran down the hall towards her voice with guys right behind me. I turn the corner and I see (Y/N) and Bryce stuggleing trying to get out of Evan's grasp. (Y/N) wasn't stuggleing as much but was going limp in his grasp.

(Y/N)! I shouted.

Then she was limp in his grasp and with Bryce right behind her.

I attacked Evan punching and kicking him till he let go of (Y/N) and Bryce. David grabbed (Y/N) and Tyler got Bryce.

Run! I said.

They ran off in the direction of the nurse's office and left me alone with Evan.

Why do you believe they're lies Jonathan! Evan said.

I believe them because they're true. I said.

You should have just let her fall off the building that night. Evan said.

Or maybe I should have left you behind at our last mission. I said.

That triggered him now he's really mad. I have to fix this.

(David's POV)

I was carrying (Y/N) to the nurse's office. She was laying limp in my arms. I knew by now Jon was probably fighting Evan. He cares this much about her that he would put his life on the line for her. I ran into the nurse's office and placed (Y/N) down on one of the beds. And Tyler did the same for Bryce. The nurse took it from there. She told us to go to class and come back around lunch. I couldn't help but feel bad for Jon.

Come on David. Tyler said while dragging me out of the nurse's office.

The others were waiting outside the nurse's office and they wanted to go in but we still had class. I just hope that Jon doesn't bite off more then he can chew.

(Jon's POV)

What did you just say? Evan asked.

You heard me. I said.

He growled then leapt at me. I dodged and he got angrier. He kept throwing punches but they all missed.

Stop moving! Evan said.

Then stop acting like an idiot! I said.

I'm not the idiot you are. Evan said.

Listen to yourself! You're acting like your dad stop it! I said while dodging another punch.

I am not he was never my dad and never will be! Evan said.

Evan stop this and just realize you've lost to her it's not a big deal! I said.

No her mother loved my dad and they were happy together but her dad came and ruined it all! Evan said.

She never loved your dad but she loved (Y/N)'s dad because he actually cared about her more then himself unlike your dad! I said.

I could tell he was holding back his emotions but his face started to change from angry to shock then back to angry.

I know the old Evan is in there and wants to come back! I said.

The old Evan is with you right now! This is the real me not the fake me! Evan said while throwing a punch but missed me.

This isn't Evan this is fake Evan! Stop acting like someone your not Evan! Look at your self! I said.

He then had tears running down his cheeks but kept his angry face. Then he finally punched me and I flew into the lockers. Then I hear Evan panicking.

No no no no! What have I done?!? Why did I punch him? Why why why? Evan said.

Then I lifted my head. He then gasped and ran out of the building. I slowly got up then remembered (Y/N).

I hope she's ok. I said.

*Time-skip to Lunch*

I walk into the nurse's office and see Bryce awake. He is having some tests run on him.

Hello Jonathan I'll just a minute. I'm just finishing my tests on Bryce here to make sure he's ok. The female nurse said.

Alright I was just coming by to see Bryce and (Y/N). I said.

Oh ok. The nurse said.

After a few minutes the nurse was done and left to check on (Y/N).

Hey Jon. Bryce said.

Hey Bryce. I said.

So how you doing after what happened? I asked.

Could be better my neck hurts like hell. So what happened after you took us to the nurse? Bryce said.

Uhh I don't know what happened here but I scared off Evan. I said.

Oh well does Luke or Ryan know I'm in here? Bryce asked.

Bryce! Ryan and Luke said as they slammed the door open.

Bryce are you alright what happened? Ryan asked.

Who did this to you? Luke asked.

Evan. I said.

That bastard I'll kill him. Luke said.

It's not all Evan's fault. He going thought something but I'm not sure what it is. I said.

What do you mean? Bryce asked.

Well when I was dodging his attacks his emotions were switching from angry to shocked then back to angry. When he finally hit me guilt invaded his body and he ran away. I said.

Hmm. Luke hummed.

 The nurse came back into the room.

Can we see (Y/N)? Ryan asked.

Unfortunately she hasn't woken up yet so you'll have to come back later. The nurse said.

Oh umm ok then. I said.

Bryce I told the principal what happened and he called your parents to come pick you up. The nurse said.

Oh no they're gonna kill me. Bryce whispered.

We'll head back with the group but we'll tell them your ok. Luke said.

Thanks guys. Bryce said.

We walked out of the nurse's office and went to the guys.

How are they doing? Marcel asked.

Well Bryce is awake but (Y/N) is still unconscious. I said.

What's gonna happen if she doesn't wake up? Scotty asked.

We don't know we didn't ask but we'll have to wait and find out. Luke said.

I hope she'll be ok. Tyler said.

I hope she will too. I said.