Chapter 41

(Your POV)

We have a few minutes till we get home. Smiity said.

I can't believe it we're actually going home. I said.

Yeah I can't believe this. I thought we'd just be dead meat when we the shooting started. Smiity said.

Same but since I was trained we made it out alive. I said.

Yeah I can't believe your that good in shooting. Smiity said.

I know. I said.

Then it starts to rain hard and the wind starts to blow a lot harder. Then one of the tires on the car popped.

Are you fucking kidding me? I asked.

Smiity started to laugh.

Come on the storm is getting worse. If we want to get to the house before the storm gets worse then move your ass. I said.

I pulled the keys out of the car and we made our way up the hill towards the house.

So are these friends of yours nice? Smiity asked loudly over the rain.

Well if you've been nice to me they'll be nice to you. I said loudly.

We continued up the hill and made it to the house. I almost started to cry but I held back my tears.

Come on we'll be safe when we get inside. I shouted.

The gate to the house was open. We ran inside and I went straight to the door banging on it like my life depended on it.

(Jon's POV)

It's been a whole week and we couldn't find (Y/N). Some of the guys were giving up hope. We were coming up dry on everything. Lui goes to bed crying. And Shadow doesn't leave (Y/N)'s room unless he has to eat or go to the bathroom.

Hey Jon. Lui said as he passed by me.

Hey Lui. I said.

Sometimes I've been having flashbacks to (Y/N).

*Flashback*

Alright (Y/N) just put that chip in the robot and we might have it working. Craig said.

(Y/N) slowly lowered the chip into the small hole and put the robot back together. (Y/N) went over to the computer and started to type in code. I watched as her fingers went across the keyboard. Then she pressed the enter button and looked at the robot.

Did it work? (Y/N) asked.

Then the robot started to move it's little arms.

Yes! (Y/N) said.

Yeah you did it. I said.

Great job (Y/N)! Craig said.

*Flashback ends*

My flashback was interrupted by a banging on the door. Shadow came bolting down the stairs and started to barking and whining at the door and his tail is wagging fast. I walk over to the door and open it a little to see who it is but Shadow pushed the door open causing it to fly into my face.

Fucking Shadow why? Me and someone else said at the same time.

My eyes widened as I heard the voice and saw who it was.

(Your POV)

Behind the door I heard Shadow barking and whining on the other side of the door. I heard footsteps on the other side of the door and the door opens a little at first then Shadow pushed it open. Shadow then jumped on me causing me to fall back and hit the ground.

Fucking Shadow why? I and someone else said.

I didn't pay much attention to that though because my dog was licking me to death. When Shadow finally stopped licking me I looked up and saw Jon and he was crying.

Your back. Jon said.

I got up and ran at him giving him the biggest hug ever. I started to cry as he hugged back.

Guys (Y/N) she's back! Jon yelled.

Then I heard everyone running towards us.

(Y/N)! The guys yelled.

We then all had a group hug together. I finally made it back home and I'm safe. I continued to cry into Jon's chest.

How did you get back? Jon asked.

It's cause I helped her. Smiity said.

Everyone turned there heads towards Smiity and he smiled and waved.

Guys this is Smiity. Smiity this is my family. I said.

Nice to meet ya all. Smiity said.

Thank you so much you don't know how much this means to us. Chilled said.

We broke the hug and Evan went over to the door and closed it. Smiity walked up to me and gave me back the pistol.

Here I don't have much use for it anymore. Smitty said.

But Smiity you should keep this it could come in handy. I said.

Nah a master thief doesn't use weapons just their hands. Smiity said.

Well alright. I said.

Then I looked over to the living room and saw Lui standing there with tears streaming down his face. He ran up to me and gave me the biggest bear hug ever. He hugged me and started to cry into my shoulder. I did the same.

I-I...... I thought I lost you for good. Lui said.

But you knew I'd come home right? I asked.

Y-yeah. Lui said.

You don't know how happy I am to be home. I said.

You don't know how much I kicked myself over what happened. Lui said.

I don't but I know that your relieved that I'm home. I said.

Yes of course I am. Lui said.

I let out a big yawn and so did Smiity.

You guys must be tired from making your way back here. Evan said.

Yeah we are. I said.

Well we have a few guest rooms you can stay in Smiity. Minx said.

That would be nice. Smiity said.

Here we'll lead you to it. Evan said.

Lui let go of me and Jon picked me up.

Come on you need rest. Jon said.

Ok but do you really have to carry me? I said.

Yes. Jon said.

Jon carried me up to my room and he placed me down outside my door. I walked inside and closed my door so I changed into my clothes. I changed my clothes and opened the door and saw the guys.

Sleep well. Chilled said.

I hugged them one last time then went into my room. Shadow had already plopped down on my bed. I climbed in bed and fell asleep right away knowing that I'm safe again.