Chapter 3

(Your POV)

*beep* *beep* *beep*

Yay school. I groaned as I turn off my alarm clock.

I got out of bed and walked over the to my closet. I took out a nice looking outfit.

I walk over to the bathroom and do my usual

I walk over to the bathroom and do my usual. I walked back into my room and grabbed my stuff. I walked downstairs and opened a cabinet and grabbed the bread. I put the bread in the toaster and grabbed some peanut butter. When the toast popped out I picked it up and put it on a plate. I pick peanut butter on the toast and went over to the table. I sat down and turned my phone on and I texted Bryce.

Hey Bryce! - (You)

(Bryce) - Hi!

So how you doing from after yesterday? - (You)

(Bryce) - Could be better but I'm good. Oh I forgot to ask what's your name?

My name is (Y/N). - (You)

(Bryce) - Well it's nice to know your name now (Y/N). What school do you go to?

I go to North Stars High School. - (You)

(Bryce) - Same!

We'll see you at school - (You)

I got up from the table and put my plate in the sink. I grabbed my bag and walked out the door. I made my way to school. As I walked up to the school I heard yelling.

Hey McQuaid! Where my friend's money? A guy yelled.

I knew that voice it was that guy I punched in the face. I walked to the side of the school and saw Bryce on the ground and was being held down by the guy.

Well where is it? He yelled.

I won't give it to you. Bryce said.

The guy was about to kick Bryce so I ran up to him and punched the guy in the head. This was with more force then normal. As the anger in my body calmed down Bryce got off the ground. I turned around and saw Bryce looking at me.

Are you ok Bryce? I asked.

Y-yeah thanks. He said hugging me.

Umm are you sure? I asked.

Hmm? Oh my god what am I doing? He said pulling away from the hug.

Heh it's fine. I said.

Come on let's go I don't want to be blamed for this miss. I said putting my hand on Bryce's shoulder.