Chapter 35

*A Month Later*

(Your POV)

I've been having the best time of my life. Everyone is so happy and we all get along. I already have some great memories here. Some of the guys have even taught me a few things. Brock taught me some important medical things, Mini taught me how to hack and he helped me build a little robot, Lui and Evan trained me more in shooting, Brian taught me how to fly a helicopter (¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Why not right?), Marcel and Anthony taught me how to drive, and Jon and Arlan taught me more with up close fighting.

Hey (Y/N) wanna come in the pool? Lui asked.

Oh yeah did I mention we got a pool installed. 

Sure I'll be out in a minute. I said.

I grabbed my bathing suit and went into my bathroom.

I change into my bathing suit and walked downstairs

I change into my bathing suit and walked downstairs. I walked outside and over to the pool where mostly everyone was shirt less. I jumped in the pool and swam over to the guys.

Hey (Y/N)! Bryce said.

Hey. I said.

The guys swam around and we enjoyed it.

Hey who can touch the bottom and get back up? Brock asked.

I pulled myself out of the pool and stood up. Then I jumped in the pool and swam towards the bottom I touched it with my feet. I pushed myself off the ground and swam back up. I surfaced and took a big breathe of air. Everyone looked at me in shock cause the pool is like 12 feet deep.

I can. I said.

Holy shit are you crazy you could have drowned! Tyler said.

Well I guess you could say I'm crazy. I said.

You almost drowned! Tyler said.

But I didn't. I said.

Ugh why are you so difficult? Tyler said.

I shrugged and pulled myself out of the pool. I sat on the edge of the pool and Shadow sat next to me. 

Who wants drinks? Chilled asked.

We do! Everyone else said.

Chilled came over with drinks. He gave me a Sea Breeze. (it's like a fruit crush with alcohol and no I haven't drank it I just looked up random shit and it came up.)

Thanks Chilly. I said.

Your welcome (Y/N). Chilled said.

I took a sip of my drink. Arlan sat down next to me with his drink.

Hey (Y/N) Evan, Tyler, Scotty, and I are going go on a mountain trail later wanna come? Craig asked.

Sure. I said.

Ok. Craig said.

As I was drinking my drink Luke told me something as he sat down next to me.

Hey (Y/N) you know your ass is kinda sexy in that bathing suit. Luke said.

I spat my drink on him and almost choked. Everyone else started to laugh.

*coughs* Alright I had enough of that. I'm gonna go change now. I said.

I got up and placed my drink down on a nearby table. I walked inside the house and up to my room with Shadow right behind me. I changed into my black crop top, a pair of jeans, and a black and white hoodie. I went downstairs and back outside. By now the guys are getting out of the pool.

I went back to the table and grabbed my drink. I finished my drink and Shadow went out in the yard and did his business.

You ready to go? Evan asked.

I turn my head and see Evan, Craig, Tyler, and Scotty fully dressed.

Yup let's go. I said.

See you guys later. Evan said.

See ya take good care of (Y/N). Chilled said.

Bye Shadow. I said.

The five of us jumped in Tyler's car and we drove off. We arrived at the trail within a few minutes. We got out of the car and started our walk.

So (Y/N) this life is the best right? Craig asked.

Yes it's amazing I never thought this life would be this awesome. I said.

You know we make an awesome family. Scotty said.

Yeah we are the best family. We love each other so much. Evan said.

I love it. I said.

We continued to walk the trail. Then I saw a ledge with a beautiful sight of the mountains and the sunsetting.

Woah this is beautiful. I said.

Most beautiful sunset every. Tyler said.

Yeah. Scotty said.

Come on we should head back before it gets dark. Evan said.

Alright come in guys. I said.

We started to walk back as it got darker.

Hey guys I think that sunset was prettier than (Y/N). Evan said.

Hey! I said.

Agreed. Tyler said.

Lies (Y/N) is much prettier than that sunset. Scotty said.

Yeah Scotty is right. Craig said.

Thank you now how about we show them a lesson. I said.

Uhh. Evan said.

Run. Tyler said.

Evan and Tyler then ran off. I gave them a head start while Craig and Scotty ran after them. I took a shortcut to get down the hill faster. I found a area of smooth rock to slide down on. It was at the perfect angle too. I slid down the hill and hit the bottom. I could see Craig and Scotty chasing Evan and Tyler. They were pretty far down the hill so I hid behind a tree and waited for them to come.

Run Evan run! Tyler said.

Then I heard footsteps getting closer and starting to slow down. They stopped right next to the tree I was behind and didn't see me.

Do...you......think....we.....lost...them. Evan said in between breaths.

Yeah. Tyler said.

Well your wrong! I said and jumped them.

We fell to the ground with me sitting on top of them.

Now about saying I wasn't as beautiful as that sunset. I said.

Fine fine your beautiful more beautiful then the sunset. Evan said.

Whatever. Tyler

I got off them and Craig and Scotty came running down the mountain.

Man you caught them but I though you we're behind us. Scotty said.

Magic. I said.

Alright fuck tards lets go before it become too dark to see. Tyler said.

Ok. I said.

We walked down the rest of the way to the car and got in and drove home.