Chapter 12

(Your POV)

I was walking around enjoying my day off. As I kept walking I felt as if someone was following me. I turned around but I didn't see anyone. I kept walking and found myself in a forest. I was just on the sidewalk walking now I'm in the middle of the forest. I looked around and saw a shadowy figure standing​ in front of me. His smile was big and creepy.

Hello (Y/N). The person said but it sounded like Evan and his gang combined together.

Then I heard another voice behind me. It sounded like my gang's voices. Then I heard another voice which sounded like Bryce, Luke, and Ryan combined.

(Y/N) come be with us. My gang said.

No be with us. My friends said.

Stay with us (Y/N) you'll be safe with us. Evan's gang said.

Their voices getting louder and angrier they said a new sentence.

I-I can't. I said.

Then I felt something tug at my hand and another on other hand. Then something tug at my left leg. It felt like I was going to break into pieces.

Stop! I yelled.

Everything went quite and still. They disappear into the black void. I was standing and all I saw was Bryce. He had a small smile on. He started walking towards us but then a gun shot went off. He fell to the floor in pain. I tried to run over to him but something tight held me in place. I turned around and saw Jonathan hugging my waist. Brock hold a chain connected to my feet. And Craig holding a chain that connected to my hands. Evan had a gun and his in front of my all of a sudden. Marcel and Brian held my face to force me to look at Evan.

(Y/N) are you sad~. Tyler said.

Be happy your safe from him~. Brock said.

I was crying and when I tried to speak it hurt.

Maybe this would make you better~. Evan said.

He leaned closer to my face.

*Beep* *Beep* *Beep*

I jolted up from my bed. My breathing heavy my body sweating. My eyes in tears as I turned off my alarm off.

What the fuck did I just dream. I said.

I got up and went to my closet.

I went to my bathroom and did my usual

I went to my bathroom and did my usual. I grabbed my phone and pocket knife and walked downstairs. My parent we're still asleep so I grabbed an apple and left with my stuff.

I swear that dream is gonna fuck with me now. I said quietly.

What dream? Bryce asked.

I jumped when Bryce crept up behind me and I slapped him on accident.

Bryce! I said.

Hey no need to slap me. Bryce said.

You just scared me of course I'm gonna do that. I said.

Ha Bryce you just got bitch slapped. Ryan said.

Nice going (Y/N). Luke said.

Hey! It's not my fault he scared me. I said.

While we walked to school we talked about my plan.

Alright so Chilled told me that you should spend more time around them. And he also said you should go to their houses and try to find information on them. Luke said.

That's fine as long as I don't get caught we'll be safe. I said.

So I have a question why did you say before that a dream was gonna fuck you up? Bryce said.

I had a weird dream no like a nightmare. I was walking down a street and I somehow teleport to a forest. Three people appear out of nowhere and sound like you guys and the others. Then when I yelled everything went dark and Bryce stood about a feet away from me. Then Evan shot him and everyone on Evan's crew was holding me down and the dream end right before Evan was about to kiss me I think. I explained.

That's some fucked up dream maybe these a meaning behind it. Ryan said.

Maybe there is but who know maybe there isn't. I said.

Well come on we gotta get to school. Bryce said.

Ugh! The rest of us groaned.

Hey you guys wanna go get ice cream after school? Luke asked.

Sure! I said.

Of course! Ryan said.

As long as I'm not paying. Bryce said.

Alright now it's time to travel through hell and make our way out. I said.

We all burst out in laughter and make our way to school. As I made my way to my locker waving goodbye to my friends I thought I saw Chilled's red hat.

Hmm I thought I saw his hat guess not. I said.

You thought you saw what? Brock said.

I jumped and accidentally slapped Brock like I did to Bryce.

Ouch. He said.

Brock! I'm so sorry you scared me. I said.

Hehe you don't have to apologize it was my fault. He said.

I heard laughing in the background and saw Tyler laughing at Brock.

Ha Brock you just get bitch slapped! Tyler said in between breathes.

I'm so sorry now you got a mark on your face. I said.

Why I'm I feeling bad for him? I thought.

It's fine now get going. Brock said.

I walked over to my locker and got my stuff. As I zipping up my bag I heard a familiar laugh and it sounded like Nanners.

Was that Nanner's laugh? I thought.

I looked around and didn't see him. I closed my locker and walked over to my homeroom. I walked in and sat down at my desk.

Am I going insane or something? I asked quietly.

I shook the thought out of my head and waited for lecture to come.