Chapter 6

(Your POV)

The guys sat in the back of the van with me. Some of my crew were here and they were making sure my friends were ok. The guys looked confused and scared at the same time.

Alright we're here. Chilled said.

Thanks Chilled. I said.

Alright come on guys. I said.

Where are we going? Ryan asked.

Somewhere safe so we can tell you something very important. I said.

The guys followed me inside the big house.

(Y/N) nice to see you again. Minx said.

Hey Minx. I said.

(Y/N) w-who are these people? Bryce asked.

Oh I see you brought friends. She said.

Is everyone here? I asked.

Yup they are. She said

Ok have them meet us here since it's big enough. I said.

No problem. She said.

(Y/N) what's going on? Bryce asked.

Don't worry about it but I'm sorry you guys got dragged into this. I said.

What do you mean? Luke asked.

What I mean is those guys that broke into Bryce's house have been chasing me for years. Now that they seen you they'll use you guys against us. I said.

What? Bryce said.

I wish you guys weren't there but now I have no choice but to bring you guys here. I said.

Everyone is here (Y/N). Minx said.

Bring them in please. I said.

I watched as my gang walked into the room. My friends stood behind me in fear because of the looks my gang were giving them.

(Y/N) your back! Jack said.

Hey guys right now isn't the time for hellos. I said.

What happened we saw Chilled, Nanners, and Max running to the van early? Mark asked.

The Creeps found me and tried to jump me. My friends were there during the jumping and now they might target them. I said.

Oh no no no this is not happening I'm not going to have a bunch of newbies on my team. Chilled said.

Well guess what now you do and I'm gonna train them. And if you think for one second you can get rid of them......"Well you'll be dead where you stand." I said.

F-fine. Chilled said.

Thank you. I said.

Well we'll help train them and protect them. Pewds said.

Well you know now that their on the team we got to know there names. Racingcatz said.

Well this id Bryce, Luke, and Ryan. I said.

Well it's nice to meet you guys. Cry said.

Do they speak? Mark asked.

Heh their still a little shook up from what just happened that's all. I said.

Ok that's fine when they feel like they want to talk is fine. Ken said.

You guys can go back to work now. I said.

Alright see you later. Max said before running off.

Everyone but Minx, Bryce, Luke, Ryan, and I left the room. Minx went over to the computer set up to probably hack The Creep's network. The rest of us sat on the floor comforting each other.