Chapter 39

(Your POV)

It's been a few hours at most and Smiity and I are gonna get car sick if these assholes keep turning at every fucking left. These guy aren't even that good they keep yelling at each other for a wrong turn or not knowing where their going. These guys must be working for someone cause they're fucking stupid. We already picked the locks on our cuffs with a bobby pin that was lying around. If I could I would have straggled the guys but there's a metal wall between us. Then out of the blue the van starts to spin.

Wooooo! Smiity and I say as we're flying around the van.

The guys up front are yelling like crazy then all of a sudden the back doors to the van open and Smiity and I fly out. We hit the ground hard then we see the van land and exploded. The heat touched us but not enough to burn us. 

Holy fucking shit. I said.

Same. Smiity said.

We walked over to the van and saw the guys in the van were dead. Then a few feet away from the van are two bags. I pick them up and hand one to Smiity. I open my bag and find two pistols and a lot clips. Smiity finds food and water in his bag.

We should get going. I said.

Why? Smiity asked.

Who knows if anyone is tracking this van. We have to leave to make sure no one finds us if these guys were working for someone. I said.

Your right sorry. Smiity said.

Come on let's find a town or something so we can have shelter for the night. I said.

Let's go. Smiity said.

Here take this pistol. I said.

What do you really trust me with this? Smiity asked.

Kinda I need to get back home so I'm trusting you with a pistol. I said.

Umm alright but can I trust you? Smiity said.

Yes I'm trained in shooting so don't worry about your back being covered. I said.

Ok I'll trust you. Smiity said.

Let's go night is coming. I said.

(Jon's POV)

It's been a few hours and we found nothing. (Y/N) left her phone at home so we can't track her that way. We can't find the van that Lui said that took her. Craig is so stressed from hacking into cameras that he can't think straight. Lui has been in his room crying his eyes out and keeps blaming himself for not doing anything for (Y/N). Chilled, Bryce, David, and Brian went out in the helicopters to find the van. Evan, Marcel, Nanners, Mark, and Ryan went out in the cars to find the van. The rest of us are thinking of ideas to find her if we don't find her before the end of the week we could lose her for forever.

J-Jon? Lui asked as he opened my door.

Yes Lui what is it? I asked

Chilled and Brian called and said their coming home cause they came up dry and it's getting dark. The other also called and said the same thing. Lui said.

I sigh letting a few tears fall from my eyes.

J-Jon I'm so sorry for break your promise and now it's all my fault. Lui said.

I got up from my desk and went over to Lui. He flinched as I put my arms around him.

I know your sorry I wish I never made that promise with you it was a stupid one. You just want her back I know and so do I and everyone else but we can't do anything. Everything we've done has come up dry but we'll find some way. I know it. I said.

Lui stayed quiet as I continued to hug him.

Lui can you promise me that we will never give up hope on finding (Y/N)? I asked.

I-I-I p-promise. Lui said.

(Your POV)

Smiity and I find a small town not to far from the car crash. We walk in the town and find a small hotel. I bought us a room for the week knowing that we'll stay here for it. We have hardly enough money for anything else. Plus Smiity has a big cut on his side and he needs to heal.

Here are your room keys have a nice day. The middle aged man said.

Thank you. I said.

We walked over to our room and I opened the door. Smiity walks in and his once white shirt is now blood covered.

Smiity go sit down I'll go see if I can find a first aid kit. I said.

Okay. Smiity said.

I closed the room door and ran into the bathroom and found a first aid kit. I ran back into the kitchen and started to work on Smiity's wound. Smiity took off his shirt and put in on the table.

How do you know this much on medical? Smiity asked.

Well I have friends and they taught me how to do this. I said.

Oh ok. Smiity said.

I finished up on his wound and he looked at the bandages that were lying on his stomach. 

You should get some sleep in the morning I'll go out and buy you new clothes. I said.

No you should sleep and get some rest when you leave in the morning is when I'll sleep. Smiity said.

Well alright then but I'm not in a 100% trust with you so I'm locking the bedroom door. I said.

Well alright I can see why I'll stay up and make sure your safe. Smiity said.

Thanks. I said.

I walk into the bedroom and flop on the bed.

I hope the guys aren't going crazy that I was kidnapped. I said.