Chapter 37

(A Week Later)

(Your POV)

Beach day! Evan shouted.

I guess today we're going to the beach. I said.

I rolled out of bed and opened my room door. Shadow bolted out of my room and ran downstairs. I slid the railing and landed at the bottom.

Come (Y/N) get ready for the beach! Bryce said.

Ok ok. I said.

Oh can you wear this I bought it for you. I thought you'd look good in it. Bryce said.

 Bryce said

Fine. I said.

I grabbed the bathing suit and went back upstairs. I changed into the bathing suit and put a black t-shirt and jeans shorts on. I walked back downstairs and Shadow pulled a bag towards me.

Whatcha got there boy? I asked.

Shadow! Tyler shouted.

Tyler then ran into the room shirtless.

Give me that you little ass. Tyler said grabbing the bag out of Shadow's grasp.

I giggled a little bit. Then walk into the kitchen and see most of the guys shirtless. I rolled my eyes because they're just trying to show off. Shadow ran over to Lui who was holding his vest. Lui clipped the vest on Shadow and gave me the leash.

You ready for a awesome day at the beach? Anthony asked.

Yup let's go. I said.

Shadow then bolted towards the stairs not giving me time to react. He bolted up the stairs and I let go of the leash. I almost hit the wall if it wasn't for Chilled catching me.

Dog problem? Chilled asked.

Yup. I said.

Then Shadow came down the stairs with a small backpack. I took it and opened it. The bag had my phone, pocket knife, wallet, and sunscreen in it.

How did you? I asked.

I prepared a bag of stuff for you. I told Shadow to get it when you said your ready for the beach. Chilled said.

You smart ass. I said.

Shadow barked at me.

Let's just get going to the beach we're wasting sunlight bitches. I said.

To the cars! Luke said.

Come slow poke. Chilled said.

Pfft. Shortcut time. I whispered so no one could hear it.

Shadow and I ran over to the wall and I pulled the bookcase out. A small room was revealed and a trapdoor was there. I opened the trapdoor and Shadow jumped down. I pulled the bookcase back into place and jumped down closing the trapdoor when I fell thought. I landed right next to Marcel's car and Shadow landed on the roof of the car.

Three...Two...One. I said.

The guys burst thought the door to the garage. I lean up against Marcel's car.

What took you so long? I asked.

How the fuck? Luke asked.

What the fuck how did you? Chilled asked.

Uhh. Brock said.

Magic. I said.

You know what we'll talk about it later. Evan said.

Marcel unlocked his car and Shadow and I hoped in shotgun. Marcel slid across the hood of the car and jumped in the driver's seat. Brock, Tyler, and Nanners jumped in the back. The rest of the guys got in the cars and we drove off to the beach.

*A Hour Later*

We're here! I said.

I open the door to the car and Shadow jumps out. I climb out of the car and close the door behind me. I stretch out my legs and so do the guy.

Beach time! Bryce said.

Shadow pulled on his leash.

You wanna run boy? I asked.

Shadow barks at me.

Alright let's run then. I said as I took off his leash.

Shadow started to run and waited for me. I ran after him and we ran down the beach to the water. Shadow sat on the shore line and waited for me. I got to Shadow and sat down next to him. Shadow licked my face and then he lay on my lap. I lay down in the sand and closed my eyes. The guys dropped there stuff off next to me.

Hey Sleepy Head. Evan said.

I open one eye and look at him.

Yeah what do you want? I asked.

Are you coming in the water or not? Evan asked.

Of course I am. I said.

I pulled my shirt and shorts off and placed them in my bag.

Shadow stay here. I said.

I pulled out a towel from one of the bags and placed it down for Shadow to lay on. He jumped on the towel and curled up in a ball. I ran over to the guys who were in the water already.

Hey look who decided to join us. Max said.

Shut up. I said.

*A few hours later*

We swam around in the water for a little while. Time and Time again we would  get out and play some games to pass our boredom. Evan some how had a surf board with him. We used that for a little while. I fell off most of the time but I didn't care. Scotty brought a volleyball and we played with that for a little while.

So who wants ice cream? Ryan asked.

I do! Bryce and I said in unison.

Come let's go get some then. Ryan said.

Yay! Bryce and I said in unison.

We got out of the water and I grabbed Shadow and the four of us walked back up the beach to buy ice cream.

Which flavor do you guys want? Ryan asked.

I want a (Favorite Ice Cream Flavor). I said.

I don't know I'll choose when we get their. Bryce said.

We got to the ice cream parlor and we ordered our ice cream. We ate our ice cream while we walked back to stuff. 

So what do you guys wanna do tomorrow? Ryan asked.

I don't know I'm out of ideas. I said.

We'll figure it out later. Bryce said.

We finished our ice cream and sat down by our stuff. I enjoyed the sun rays on my skin. I closed my eyes and felt the nice breeze against my skin. Then I felt a pair of arms around me.

Hmm? I hummed.

I opened my eyes and saw Bryce hugging me. 

You look beautiful you know that right? Bryce said.

Well I'm told that pretty much everyday. So yeah I know. I said.

Bryce let out a small chuckle and let go of me. Everyone else joined us and sat down just in time to see the sunset. I let out a small yawn and lean against Bryce.

Come on guys it's time to go. Chilled said.

Shadow crawled into my lap and Bryce picked me up. Lui grabbed my bag and placed it on my chest. Bryce carried me over to Marcel's car and placed me down in it. I fell asleep in the car as soon Marcel started to drive.

What a day.