Chapter 46

(Your POV)

So what's today's plan? Jon asked.

I don't know but I do know that Chilled and some of the guys are going on a mission. I said.

Wait really I thought they stopped going on missions. Jon said.

That's what I thought but their really just going on missions with some other gangs that are family friends. I said.

Oh ok so you have look after Lily? Jon said.

Yeah oh and don't tell anyone about the guys going on a mission I just over heard them. I said.

Oooooooohhhhhh gotcha. Jon said.

Then Chilled walked into the room.

Hey (Y/N) I'm gonna get going now take care of Lily. Chilled said.

Alright have fun. I said.

Chilled then kissed Lily's head and left.

You know Chilled and you look like a married couple. Jon said.

Whatever you say Jon. I said and rolled my eyes playfully.

So everyone except for you and I are gonna be home today now. Jon said.

I guess. The guys didn't tell me where they were going. They just left for some reason. I said.

Hey that means we could do whatever we want. Jon said.

Jon and I looked at each other then smirks formed on our faces.

Are you thinking what I'm thinking? I said.

Prank the guys with something stupid. Jon said.

Definitely. I said.

Yaaa! Lily said.

I think Lily agrees too. Jon said.

Hey Shadow! I shout.

Shadow comes running down the hall and stops right in the door frame.

Come on let's go find some stuff to prank the guys with. I said.

We walk out of Lily's room and downstairs. We searched around the house for things that we'll surely make the guys mad at us. I found a cardboard box full of silly string. Jon and Shadow found a few boxes full of colorful feathers. We placed the boxes in the living room.

So what now? Jon asked.

How about this we pour the feathers out in the guys' rooms and put silly string on their doors. I said.

Good enough. Jon said.

Let's go people we got work to do. I said.

I grabbed Lily and a can of silly string while Jon grabbed a box of feathers. We walked upstairs and started to dump the feathers in the guy's room. Once we were done with the feathers we sprayed the doors with the silly string.

Alright now that we're done where do we hide? Jon asked.

Uhh I didn't think about that. I said.

Shadow barked at us. We looked at him and he ran down the hall to my room. We followed him and went into my room. Shadow sat down right outside my closet. Then I remembered my secret room.

Oh good boy! I said while petting his head.

I open the closet door and pushed some of my clothes out of the way. I grabbed the step ladder and handed it to Jon.

What do I do with this? Jon asked.

Place it down there and then hold Lily for me. I said while pointing to a spot near a shelf. Jon set up the step ladder and took Lily from me. I climbed the ladder and opened the trapdoor. Shadow climbed onto the shelf from the shoe rack I made out of wood. Shadow climbed into my hide out and I followed after.

When did you make this?!? Jon asked.

I didn't I found it now give me my sister. I said.

Jon gave me Lily and climbed into my hideout. I've modified bit since I've been here. (Of course the big fucking window in the background won't be there.)

Wow this place is pretty nice

Wow this place is pretty nice. Jon said.

Thanks we might be here for a while so get comfortable. I said.

Ok. Jon said.

We sat down on the big couch and turned on the TV. This stuff was a pain in the neck getting up here but it wasn't for nothing. I placed Lily in the corner of the couch and lay down next to her. Lily fell asleep next to me while Jon was trying to stay awake.

Hey don't fall asleep cause I'm not carrying you out of here if you fall asleep. I said while poking Jon's face.

But I'm comfy and I can't help it. Jon said.

I let out a little chuckle. I could myself falling asleep. I gotta fight it but I'm so tired.

*A few hours later*

(Chilled's POV)

I arrive at the house the same time the guys do.

Hey guys! Evan said.

Sup. I said.

We walked over to the door and I  unlocked it. We all walk inside and see no one is in the living room. We see a bunch of boxes in the living room but no sight of (Y/N), Jon, Lily, or Shadow.

(Y/N)? Jon? Shadow? Minx shouts.

No response.

That's weird usually they answer. Brian said.

We around the house and can't find them. We walk up to our rooms and find silly string on our doors.

What the fuck happened to our rooms! Mark said.

Swear jar! I said.

I don't care look at our rooms their covered in feathers. Mark said.

We saw our rooms were covered in feathers.

Who the hell did this? Mini asked.

I've got an idea who. Nanners said.

We ran down the hall to Jon's room and saw no one in it. Then we went to Lily's room and no one was in there either. That leaves one last room. We walk up to the door to find it already open. We walk in and don't see her or anyone else. We check her bathroom which thank God no one was using.

I don't get it where is she? Evan asked.

I might have an idea. Marcel said.

Marcel walked into (Y/N)'s closet and climbed a step ladder which was placed under a shelf. Marcel opened a trap door in the closet ceiling.

Yup there here. Marcel said.

Dude seriously why are these in our house. David said.

I climbed into the room and found (Y/N), Jon, and Lily on a couch sleeping. When they wake up they are in so much trouble.