Chapter 17

[Play song when I say so]

(Chilled's POV)

I walking to (Y/N)'s house since she wasn't answering our calls. As I was about ring her bell I heard her singing. I climbed on top if the porch roof and looked into her window. She was singing and playing the guitar. When she was finished she looked at the window with me in it.

What are you doing here? She asked a little pissed off.

Uhh I uhh. I said.

Well spit it out I want to hear why you were in my window creeping around. I said.

Well I came to your house to make sure you were ok cause you haven't been answering our calls. I said.

So what does it matter cause you didn't care that I got hurt yesterday. She said.

Well yes but I didn't know how bad the damage was until Bryce told us. I said.

Well that still isn't acceptable because you been keeping stuff from me for years. She said.

I know but ow it felt right to do that. I didn't think you would ow be mad. I said as I climbed into (Y/N)'s room and falling twice.

Oh course I would get mad you used to tell me everything in detail. She said.

I know I just didn't know what would happen to you if you got captured. When Sark, Slam, and Goldy failed their mission I couldn't help but feel anger. I yelled at them with all my anger because I couldn't control it. They quit because of what I said. I told them they were worthless and many more names. I felt so bad that I said it and when I tried to apologies to them they walked away. I started to do self harm because of my actions. I wish I could tell them sorry and I want to go back in time and fix it. I said with tears falling down my cheeks at the end.

(Y/N) then walked up to me and hugged me.

Anthony your forgiven by me but you still have to tell this to Sark, Glam, Goldy. She said.

T-thank you. I said hugging back.

No problem if you want I can bring you to them during next week. She said pulling away from the hug.

That would be nice. I said.

Now get going before I slap some sense into you again. She said jokingly.

Alright. I said.

I climbed out the window and jumped off the porch roof and fell to the ground.

See you later Stupid. She said.

See you later Knuckle Head. I said.

I walked down the street and back to my place.

(Jonathan's POV)

I walking to (Y/N)'s house and see if she wanted to hangout for a while. When I got on her block I saw someone climbing into her window. I hide in a bush across the street. I saw her and a guy in her room. She looked angry at him until he told her something. After he was done she hugged him and he hugged back. 

Who is he and why is he hugging (Y/N)? I asked.

After that they said something and the guy left out the window.

See you later Stupid. (Y/N) said.

See you later Knuckle Head. The guy said.

Then the guy walked away from her house.

I gotta tell Evan about this. I said.

(Your POV)

*The Next Day*