Chapter 8

(??? POV)

She got away! I yelled at my men.

I don't know how she did, she's became stronger. One of them said.

Did you at least see her face? I asked.

Only her (E/C) eyes, she was wearing a hood and it was dark in the room. Another man said.

Ugh who was she with? I asked.

I group of boy she was probably trying to join her stupid gang. Another man in the background said.

Hmm? Do you know who those boys are by any chance? I asked.

We couldn't tell everything was going by so fast but they looked familiar. The last man said.

Alright get out of my sights. I said.

They hurried off which left me in an empty room.

Hmm maybe they go to the school but if they do who could they be? I thought.

Maybe this might be harder then I thought. I said.

(Your POV)

*beep* beep* *beep*

Ugh! Why life! I said turning off my alarm.

I got out of bed and went over to my closet. I grabbed a grey shirt, a red hoodie, a pair of jeans, and grey shoes with white squares.

 I grabbed a grey shirt, a red hoodie, a pair of jeans, and grey shoes with white squares

I went into the bathroom and did my business and changed my clothes. I grab my stuff and I walked downstairs and saw my mom making pancakes for breakfast. I sat down at the table and my mom brought over a plate of pancakes for me.

Thanks mom. I said.

No problem now eat up before you have to leave. My mom said.

Ok. I said.

I ate my breakfast and left for school. As I walked to school I had a bad feeling in my stomach.

Hey (Y/N)! Someone said.

I turned around and saw a guy in a blue hoodie walk up to me.

Uhh hi? I said confused.

Oh right you don't know me yet. I'm Jonathan friends with Evan and his group. He said.

Oh right they talked about you I just did think your nickname would be Delirious. I said.

Heh yup I can be delirious at times so that's why I nicknamed myself Delirious. He said.

We talked until we got to school.

Well I got to go put some books away but I'll see you around the gang right? I asked.

Of course I'll see you later. He said before walking off.

I walked to my locker and got my stuff.