Chapter 24

*Three Weeks Later*

(Luke's POV)

It's been three weeks and (Y/N)'s condition has being getting worse. She's been skipping classes and has been wearing her mask all the time and won't take it off. She doesn't sit with us anymore and doesn't talk to us. I don't know if she's been doing self harm or not cause she's always wearing hoodies and jeans. We've tried to cheer her up but nothing is working. I've also been trying to contact Jon and see where he's been but no response each and everyday.

Luke? Ryan asked.

Hmm? I hummed.

I'm worried about (Y/N) she's not herself anymore. I want the old (Y/N) back. Ryan said.

I know I want her back too but nothing is working. I said.

*Sighs* I miss her. Bryce said.

Then I get a text from (Y/N).

(Y/N) - Hey Luke can you get me a coffee I'll pay you back. I don't feel like leaving my room today.

Sure thing. ❤️  - (Luke)

(Y/N) - Thanks get me a (favorite coffee) from Starbucks.

Hey guy (Y/N) wants us to get her a coffee. I said.

Let's go she's talking again. Bryce said.

Come let's go. I said.

We walked down the street and walk toward the closest Starbucks. 

So what does she want? Bryce asked.

Uhh she wants a (favorite coffee). I said checking the text again.

Alright I'll order the coffee for her. Bryce said.

We walk into the Starbucks and it's pretty much empty. Bryce ordered the coffee and we waited for it.

So how do you think she's doing? Ryan asked.

I don't know but if she's asking us to get her a coffee probably not good. I said.

Bryce got the coffee and we left to (Y/N)'s house. We got to her house and she was leaning out the window to her room. She waved a little and we waved back. I helped Bryce onto the porch roof and he gave (Y/N) the coffee. (Y/N) then gave Bryce the money and he slid back down the roof and jumped down.

(Y/N)? I asked.

She looked at us not saying anything.

Can you come over to my house and play games with us tomorrow. I said.

She looks back into her room then back at us.

You know what sure. She said.

Her voice sounded like she was sick but she smiled when she said it.

See you at my place then. I said.

She smiled a little bit then closed her window.

Yes she's coming back. Ryan said.

I can't believe that worked. I said.

We walked down the street and while  we were talking I bumped into someone in a group going in the opposite direction as us..

Oh sorry man. I said.

I looked at the guy and it was Jon and he had his friends with him.

Jon? I asked.

Luke? Jon asked.

Jon where have you been for the past three weeks? I asked kinda of pissed.

I was out of town with Evan and the gang. Why do you care? Jon said.

Why do I care? Your really playing that card with me? I've been trying to contact you for the past three weeks. Plus I'm not the one that's been the most worried about you. I yelled.

What do you mean? Evan asked.

Are you that stupid? It's (Y/N). She has been depressed ever since you idiots left. She's been wearing her mask, skipping classes, and ignoring everyone. We've been working our asses off trying to make her feel better. Which unfortunately hasn't been working. I yelled.

Luke calm down. Ryan said.

No I'm not their the reason (Y/N) is like this! She's one of the people I care about. Now (Y/N) is broken and they need to fix her. I said.

Come on Luke let's go. Bryce said.

Fine but remember what I said. I said.

(Jon POV)

What? I asked as Luke turned the corner of the street.

She's depressed but how? Brock asked.

They're lying. Evan said.

Evan your joking right Luke is my best friend he never lies to me. I said.

Well he is (Y/N) isn't depressed and I bet you 20 bucks she's gonna be smiling when we see her on Monday. Evan said.

I bet you 50 she isn't gonna be smiling. I said.

Why are you against me all of a sudden? Evan asked.

Evan I'm not against you I know when Luke isn't lying and he's not. I said.

Whatever. Evan said.

*Time-skip to Monday*

(Luke's POV)

Yesterday was great we got a few smiles out of (Y/N), a little rage, and jokes. But it was only for a small amount of time until she went back to her straight face. 

She better show some sort of emotion when she sees the Vanoss Crew. Ryan said.

I hope she does cause at least she cares about them in a way. I said.

What do you mean? Bryce asked.

Umm what I mean is at least she feels an emotion for them like hate or happiness and along those lines. I said.

Oh ok.  Bryce said.

We walked into the school and the Vanoss Crew were waiting by our lockers.

So where is she? Evan asked.

In three...two...one. Ryan said then pointed to the door.

She walked thought the school doors and over to her locker.

Hey (Y/N). I said.

She didn't even look at me but just flat out ignored me.

(Y/N)? Jon asked.

She paused for a minute then went back to what she was doing.

Yo! (Y/N) are you there? Tyler asked.

She closed her locker with a little force and walked away not even looking back.

See what I'm talking about. I said.

You told her to do that. Evan said.

Fuck off fuck boy she's been like this for three weeks and you'll see what I'm talking about. I said.

Then I walked away from those fuck boys and left to go to homeroom with Ryan and Bryce.

They'll see what I'm talking about and then they'll come crying to me I was right. I said.

Your right but just let them find out for themselves. Bryce said.