Chapter 4

(Your POV)

*beep* *beep* *beep*

End me! I said.

I turned my alarm off and got out of bed. I rubbed my eyes and walked over to my closet. I pick out a good outfit.

I shorts would reveal some scars on my legs but I don't really care right now

I shorts would reveal some scars on my legs but I don't really care right now. I walked into the bathroom and did my usual. I grabbed my phone and pocket knife and walked downstairs. I went into the kitchen and made breakfast. I brought my food over to the table and checked out YouTube. One girl beats up three guys. I watched the video and it was me. I liked the video and laughed at how the boys were crying afterwards. I sent the link to Bryce and headed off to school. I walked into the school and some people walked up to me. They started to talk to me because I'm famous I guess. To be honest it felt good. After about a few minutes the group of people walked away.

(Y/N)! Bryce yelled.

I looked to see Bryce waving at me then he started to walk up to me.

Hey Bryce did you see the video I sent you? I asked.

Yup that was great I didn't know you could do that. He said.

(Y/N)! I heard someone yell.

I turned around and saw Brock running up to us.

Oh hi Brock! I said.

I saw your fight yesterday it was awesome. Brock said.

Heh thanks I told you I could fight. I said.

I'm surprised your not in the office yet. Brock said.

Heh oh Brock this Bryce he's my friend. I said.

Nice to meet you Bryce. Brock said.

Hi Brock. I got to go meet Luke and Ryan at the library (Y/N) but I'll talk to you at lunch. Bryce said before walking off.

(Y/N) I want you to meet my friends there good group of kids. Brock said.

Alright. I said.

Brock lead me to a group of guy and they look to be around my age.

Hey Brock! A guy with a red eye said.

Hey guys this is (Y/N) the girl from the video on YouTube. Brock said.

Hey! I said.

Nice to meet (Y/N). A guy with a red eye said.

(Y/N) this is Brian, Evan, Marcel, Tyler, David, Lui, Craig, Arlan, Anthony and Scotty. Brock said pointing to each of the guys.

It's nice to meet you guys. I said.

Can you teach us how to fight like that? David said.

David! Craig said.