Chapter 49

(Your POV)

I was resting a bit in the crate. I put Lily in my jacket to keep her warm. Lily has been giggling a bit here and there but at least she's happy. We've been in this plane for hours now. How can I tell well it's because of the window next to us. The one thing that worries me the most is I haven't seen one person from that group that kidnapped us. I hope we're just lucky and there in another part of the plane.

Oh Chilled I hope everyone is safe at home. I don't want anyone to go through what we're going through. I said.

(Smiity's POV)

The guys allowed me to go out for a bit. Chilled and the others are pretty concerned about (Y/N) but so am I. She brought me here she gave me another chance now I have to give her that chance too. I continue my walk to the spot. It's an huge clearing in the forest. I walk into the forest and manage to make it to the spot.

Why hello Smiity. A familiar voice said.

Hey Spoon great to see you again. I said.

Hey don't forget about us. John said.

I see all my old friends Spoon, John, Jay, Azzy, Byze, Fitz, and Swagger.

So Spoon you said you had a lead on where (Y/N) is? I asked.

Yup and I think you'll be happy and probably really anger after I tell you. Spoon said.

Alright. I said

Well this girl (Y/N) she was kidnapped by the Destroyers. Spoon said.

And how's that supposed to make me happy it makes me more anger then happy. I said.

But they lost her some where along their travel. The only thing is that this is the only lead I got. Spoon said.

I don't know what to say she got the lucky end of the stick. The only problem is that she can be anywhere. This can be problem if she ends up far from here.

Is there any clue where she was or might have been dropped off at? I asked.

Well I over heard some of the guys saying she was gonna be dropped off at a local airport around here. Another helecoter was going to pick her up and drop her off at the base. Spoon said.

A local airport? Hmm maybe I can get the guys back at the place I'm staying at to hack into the camera system in that airport. I said

That would make things easier for you. The guys and I should get going now but see you again sometime. Spoon said.

Wait - before you go. I said.

I take out my phone and send a picture of (Y/N) to everyone.

Look out for her will ya. I said.

Of course man. John said.

No problem. Fitz said.

We'll find her if you don't. Jay said.

Thanks guys. I said.

I start to walk home to the guys. When they hear this story they won't believe it.

(Mini's POV)

Evan, Tyler, and I were on the computers looking through the cameras trying to find any clue of (Y/N). She's got to be somewhere just we don't know where. We've searched everywhere and still we couldn't find that attack helecoter. It's like it took the most hidden path out there.

Hey guys. Smiity said as he walked in.

Hey. Evan and Tyler said.

I just ignored him. I'm to busy trying to find (Y/N) to give a damn right now. Smiity sat down in the chair next to me and turned on the computer. I'm kinda curious to what he's doing. Smiity then brought up the local airport. He hacked into the camera system and tried to find something.

Whatcha looking for? Evan asked.

A attack helecoter. Smiity said.

Why in the world would you be looking for an attack helecoter? Tyler asked.

Some old friends of mine said that it's a possibility that (Y/N) was taken to the local airport. Smiity said.

Then it hit me right in the forehead. To avoid suspicion they brought her to an airport and made it look like she was just a special person going to be picked up.

Then we spotted the helecoter. It landed and all that came out of it was a crate.

Wait where's (Y/N)? I asked.

In that crate. She was put in the crate to avoid suspicion. Smiity said.

The crate was then taken out of the view of the cameras.

Damnit now I can't tell when she got miss placed. Smiity said.

What do you mean? I asked.

My friend told me that the crate (Y/N) was in was miss placed and not taken to it's real destination. Smiity said.

Damn at least we have a lead. We'll go tell Chilled and the others. Evan said.

Then Evan and Tyler ran out of the room. I look over at Smiity who is shutting down the computer.

So these friends of your are they good people? I asked.

Yes they are they've been with me for a while now. Smiity said.

Oh what good well thanks for helping the guys. (Y/N) is one of our family members and so is Lily now. We need them back. I said.

I know you do. (Y/N) is the one person who gave me a second chance. When I was kidnapped I knew it was going to be the end for me. The Destroyers had a plan to kill me. When (Y/N) was in the van with me we made it through it together and she helped me out when we escaped. I want to help her this time. Smiity said.

I smile and pat Smiity on the back.

Alright man if you say so. We could use the extra hands on this plan. I said.

Well what are we waiting for let's go meet up with the guys. Let's get this plan moving along. Smiity said.