Chapter 32

[Don't play song until I say so] 

*3 Weeks Later*

(Your POV)

I was in my new house or Chilled's new house. My parents let me move in with them which is the best. Since school is over and I'm old enough I was allowed to live with them. Heck even the Vanoss Crew was allowed to live with Chilled too.

(Y/N) you ready? Marcel asked.

Yup just got to tape up this last box. I said.

Ok. Marcel said.

Marcel was helping me move stuff I needed to the house. I put the tape on the box labeled clothes and was ready to go. Marcel walked in my room and went over to my closet to make sure I packed all my clothes. 

Hey is this a guitar? Marcel asked.

Yeah. I said.

Do you play? Marcel asked.

Yup but not a lot maybe like at least once a month. I said.

Oh ok. Marcel said.

Marcel grabbed the box of clothes and took it out to his car. I grab my bag and walked over to my closet and grab my guitar. I walk out of my room and give my parents a hug goodbye before leaving. I drop my stuff in the back seats and sat up front with Marcel. We had an hour drive before we'd get to the house.

So are you happy you get to move in with everyone? Marcel asked.

Of course I am. I said.

This is gonna be the best life ever. Marcel said.

Yeah. I said.

Marcel tried turn on the radio but it didn't turn on.

Damn it the radio is broken. Marcel said.

Aww come on. I said.

Well I'm not using my phone as a radio so it's either you do something with your phone or we sit in awkward silence. Marcel said.

I know I'll play my guitar. I said.

Good idea. Marcel said.

I reached into the back of the car and grabbed my guitar. I put the guitar lap and get ready to play a song.

Whatcha wanna hear? I asked.

Anything. Marcel said.

Alright then. I said.

[Play the song]

I played on my guitar I know this song like the back of my hand. I closed my eyes and played the song. Ride was made a lot more peaceful. As I continued to play I started to hear Marcel hum the song. I smiled and I hummed with him. Marcel then stopped humming and started some small talk while I continued to play.

So you know this song? Marcel asked.

Yeah this was a song I loved to hear. Sometimes I took lessons on how to play the guitar. I said.

You know I've heard people play this song on the guitar but never this beautiful. Marcel said.

I blushed when he said beautiful. No one other then Chilled and my parents have heard me play the guitar and complement me on it like that before.

T-thanks your the first person other then my parents and Chilled to tell me that. I said.

Really wow. Marcel said.

I continued to play the guitar until we got to the house.

We're here! Marcel said parking the car outside the big wall surrounding the house.

This is a house it's more like a mansion. I said.

Yup it's the house it's gated, got security, and it also has secret rooms. Marcel said but whispered the last part.

Oooooooohhhhhhhhhh. I said.

Yup it's cool I've got a secret room under my bed. And the best part is no one knows about it. Marcel whispered to me.

Cool that will be our hide away place. I said.

 Come let's get inside the house. Marcel said.

Marcel moved the car to the gate entrance and rang the bell.

Hello welcome to the fuck tard house how many we help you? Lui said in his squeaker voice.

Open the gate Lui. Marcel said.

What's the magic word? Lui asked again in his squeaker voice.

What magic word? Marcel asked.

Gummy worm? I asked.

Only (Y/N) can come in cause she said the magic word. Lui said.

Lui enough games and let us in. Marcel said.

Alright alright fine. Lui said.

Thank you. Marcel said.

Then the gate opened up and Marcel drove up to the entrance. We got out of the car and were greeted by some friendly faces.

Hey knuckle head. Nannners said.

Hi (Y/N)! Bryce said.

Whatz up? Jon asked.

Hey guys! I said as I pulled out my guitar of the car.

So how was the ride? Bryce asked.

It was good I played my guitar. I said.

You play? That's awesome maybe you can play tonight. Bryce said.

Maybe. I said.

The guys grab the five boxes I have each of them labeled. I grabbed the one that said weapons.

Alright lead me to my room. I said.

Right this way. Bryce said.

Bryce lead us up the third floor yes third floor. Apparently all bedrooms are in the top floor while our other spare rooms are for missions and other things. We took my stuff down the right hallway and stopped at the last door on the right.

Alright (Y/N) this is your room right next to mine and across from Brock's. Bryce said.

Thanks guys. I said.

I'll give you a house tour when your all settled. Nanners said.

Ok. I said

Bryce opened the door to my room. The walls were painted a nice (F/C). I already had a bed, desk, walk in closet, and my own private bathroom. My bed was already made and had nice (F/C) bed sheets on it. I also had a gun rack hanging by my closet.

Since your living with a house full of guys we gave you the room with the private bathroom. Jon said.

Thanks guys. I said.

The guys placed my stuff down and left which gave me time to unpack. I placed my weapons box in my closet. I turned on a light in the closet then noticed something. I looked at my closet ceiling to see a trap door. It was high up so I grabbed the step ladder in my closet and placed down so I could climb on it. I climbed the ladder and reached my hand out to open it. I opened it and pushed it up. It was dark so I took out my phone and turned on the flashlight.