Chapter 30

(Your POV)

I turn and see Evan on the ground screaming in pain. I run up to him but I'm stopped by the guy in the blue shirt. I push him and then hear another gun shot. The bullet shot right passed me almost hitting me. I move towards the guy in blue to dodge it. Then another gun shot was heard and the guy in blue fell to the ground screaming in pain.

Fuck your lucky bitch that I'm out of ammo and my friends are down. The guy said.

He stepped on Evan and grabbed both of his guys and throw them in the van. 

Just remember this isn't the last time Vanoss' bitch. The guy said. 

He drove off and left me with Evan. I shook my head as a massive headache came over me. Then remember Evan he was shot. I ran over to Evan and he was holding his stomach and breathing heavily.

Evan! I said.

Ugh (Y/N) is that you? Evan asked.

Yeah it's me don't worry I'm gonna help you. I said.

I pull out my phone and call 9-1-1.

Evan don't worry help is on the way. I said.

I took my hoodie off keeping my mask on. I tie my hoodie over the gunshot wound and waited for the ambulance to come. 

An ambulance came and a cop car came. The E.M.Ts came over to us and put Evan in the back of the ambulance.

Alright young lady I'm gonna have to ask you a few questions. A police officer said.

Ok. I said while taking off my mask.

He asked me a lot of question like what happened and who did this. I answered them with what I remember from the fight even thought Evan would have probably told them little to nothing.

Alright that's all the question we need now. I will escort you to school and tell your principle what has happened. The police officer said.

He took me to school and of course I was late.

*Time-skip to Lunch*

I open the doors to the outside and walk over to my group's table. No one was here yet so I have a small amount of time before being bombarded with questions. 

(Y/N)! Bryce yelled.

Oh boy. I said.

Then the whole group of guys ran over to me.

(Y/N) where were you today? Jon asked.

I umm. I said.

Was thinking whether to tell them or not.

Well come on sip it out. Tyler said.

*Sighs* Fine I saw a group of guys talking to someone. So I went into the forest to go check it out. Then I hide behind a tree to listen to them. Then I saw Evan and the guys were asking Evan where you guys were. I said.

Tyler and Brock spat out their drinks.

Evan was talking to the Destroyers! Tyler almost yelled.

Who are they? Ryan asked.

They're our other rival gang. Marcel said.

What happened after that? Brian asked.

Well they started to fight but I wasn't going to let that happen so I put my mask on and stabbed a guy. But Evan got shot in the stomach. Then a guy in a blue shirt tried to grab me but I dodged and almost got hit by a bullet. Then the guy holding the gun shot his friend accidentally. He was out of ammo which thank god he was. Then he said Just remember this isn't the last time Vanoss' bitch. I said.

That fucker! Tyler said.

Wait where is Evan then? Jon asked.

I called 9-1-1 and an ambulance came and took him to the hospital. I said.

Well now that you know about our rival gang we're gonna have to tell you to keep you safe. Brock said.

Alright spill it I need to know. I said.

The Destroyers are our rival gang. After Evan became our leader we needed supplies so we got in contact with them. We made a deal if they give us the supplies we'd go on a mission with them. We got the supplies and went on the mission with them but Evan wanted to get rid of this gang. They were the most powerful gang so in the state and Evan at the time was wanting power. So he planted a C-4 in the back of the Destroyers get away vehicle. When the mission was over and the Destroyers were driving away Evan detonated the C-4 causing the Destroyers in that get away vehicle to die. Which in the back of that vehicle was the most skilled of the Destroyers. The one mistake that Evan made was that he dropped one of his spray cans in there. At the time Evan used to tag buildings we went in on missions. The explosion caused the spray can to explode and have a golden color in the spot it was in. The leader of the Destroyers found out and tried to take us down because of it but failed many of times. Jon said.

And their still after you? I asked.

I guess so a few years ago they stopped attacking us and went off the radar. Tyler said.

Well now I'm probably a part of this now. I said.

Don't worry (Y/N) we'll help too and I bet Chilled and the others won't mind helping too. Bryce said.

That actually would be great with you guys helping we could be unstoppable. Tyler said.

Well allies? I asked holding out my hand to Jon.

Allies. Jon said.

It's official were now allies to the Vanoss Crew. I said.

Woah! The guys cheered.

*End of the Day*

I walk out if the school with Jon. We were going to go see how Evan was doing. I hopped in Jon's car and we drove off to the hospital.

So how you think he's gonna be? Jon asked.

I don't know but I think I know what he might say. I said.

Alright we're here. Jon said.

We got out of the car and we walked into the hospital building. 

Hello how may I help you? A middle aged woman asked.

We're here to see Evan Fong. Jon said.

Alright Mr. Fong is on the fifth floor room #520. The woman said.

Thank you. I said.

We walked over to the elevators and went to the fifth floor. We got off the elevator and walked towards Evan's room.