Chapter 18

(Your POV)

Alright time to go hang out with Jon. I said.

I had just put on a nice top with a golden flower in the middle of it, a pair black skinny jeans, and a pair of (F/C) converse on.

(Y/N) one of your friends are here! My mom shouted.

Be right there. I said.

I grabbed my pocket knife and phone and walked downstairs. When I got to the front door I saw Jon.

You ready? Jon asked.

Yup all ready. I said.

We walked out the door and over to Jon's car. I got in it and we drove off.

So Jon where you taking me? I asked.

I'm taking you to a nice and quiet place. Jon said.

We arrived at the top of a hill. It was almost sunset and Jon wanted me to see it.

We're here to watch the sunset? I asked.

Yeah I want you to see it. Jon said.

Well I've never actually seen a sunset before. I lied.

I've seen many of sunsets before most of them with my friends. We got out of the car and walked over the tree sitting on the top of the hill. I sat down and leaned against the tree.

Are you that lazy I want you watch the sunset a little better. Jon said.

Jon started to climb the tree and I for some reason got up and climbed the tree too. As I climbed the tree I seem to notice something out of the corner of my eye but ignored it. When I got to the top with Jon helped me up. We sat on the branch and watched the sunset as the sun slowly went down.

So (Y/N) when are you gonna tell them? Jon asked.

What do you mean? I asked.

You know what I mean I can see right thought you. Your a part of The Chaos Crew. Jon said.

And how would you be sure about that. I said trying not to reveal I'm surprised.

The scars on your leg, your voice, the way you fight. I can see that your Fighter and I'm surprised the others haven't found out yet. Jon said.

So what now your gonna kill me? I asked.

Actually no I'm not I know in the past I've tried to kill you but that's because I had a different leader before Evan. Jon said.

W-what? I asked.

You didn't know about our old leader? Jon asked.

N-no I didn't. I said.

Well that was Evan's father he put Evan in charge sometimes but to just trick you guys. Eventually he passed away because of a heart attack. Then Evan was officially put in charge. Jon said.

Hmm did he ever find out why our parents hate each other? I asked.

Yeah all this fighting, missions, and killing was all because of love. You know love can really put a burden on someone. Jon said.

I-I know that's one of the reasons I don't love anymore. Love hates me and doesn't let me have what I want. I been broken up so many times that I don't even trust it anymore. I said letting a few tears fall from my eyes.

(Y/N) I know what you mean you don't have to tell me about your past. Jon said.

So what now? I asked.

Well there's a lot we could do. First off we could run away and let no one know your secret. Second can be we tell them everything. Third is we keep it a secret and never tell them. Jon said.

Well what about my gang what if they find out about this? I asked.

We'll have to tell them sooner or later. Jon said.

Your right but what would your gang think about me? I over heard you guys one day say you guys love me. I said.

Everyone does love you and trust you but I don't know what they'll think when they find out your secret. Jon said.

They'll probably hate me because that's how ever story ends. The girl reveals a secret then everyone who loved or cared about her hates her. Like I said before love hates me and will always. I said.

(Y/N) even if they hate you I won't hate you. Sure I hated you in the past but that's because I never found out the truth. Jon said.

Thanks Jon. I said.

So what now? Jon asked.

How about you get your asses down here and explain our new plan to the gang now that Jonny boy up there is your new boyfriend. Chilled said.

Chilled what the fuck! How long have you been down there? I said.

The whole time man you don't check your surroundings. Chilled said.

Your a creeper Chilled. Jon said.

I know now come on you love birds. Chilled said.

Fine Mr. Bossy Pants. I said.

Jon chuckled a little bit. We climbed down the tree and followed Chilled to the base. When we arrived at the base Chilled gathered the others while Jon hid in the shadows.

Alright guys we have a new member to the gang and he's our second undercover spy. Chilled said.

Who is it who is it? Sean asked.

It's an Jon from Evan's gang. I said.

What?!? Everyone said in unison.

I know I was surprised to but he found out (Y/N)'s secret. Chilled said.

But Chilled we can't trust him. Minx said.

Actually you can because I found out why we we're fighting. Jon said coming out of the shadows.

W-what you know why we were fighting? Mark said.

I know none of you know why but I do. The reason our parents' hated each other was because of love. Jon said.

It's true. Chilled said.

So all of this fighting and missions was because of love! Max said.

Yup now we have a bigger problems on our hands. Evan's gang loves me which means if they find out my secret we could have war on our self. I said.

What do we do give out (Y/N)'s secret to that gang of jealous kids. Pewds said.

Does anyone have a plan? I asked.

I think I have a plan. Jon said.